Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I have fukked up… Been in a relationship for a year, we have gone on multiple vacation, and I have been thinking about proposing but I let her move in last week….. Aaaaaand, I don’t feel the same about her anymore. :snoop:

It’s fukked up because she had an apartment that was only $1200/month and you’re not finding rent like that in Atlanta anymore.
Give it at least a month or two before you settle on how you feel. It could be you just aren’t used to someone in your space.

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
They all love “The Office” aka cac signaling.

“Pineapples on pizza?”

“No hook ups”

“Two truths, one lie”

“Love language - Receiving gifts”

:mjlol:

Can’t tell you how many times i’ve seen references made about the office and pineapples on pizza. My goodness. :gucci:

Its like all these hoes have a groupchat and agree to say the same thing.

But yea, more often then not its cac signalling…or dudes with cac-like personalities.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
That's his girlfriend though breh, not some prospect or random side chick. We need more context before we jump to conclusions. Some dudes are just too possessive/jealous so they overreact. At any rate, if you can't trust a woman to tell you the truth then there's no point in even being with her.

Question he needs to ask is does he trust her? If he doesn’t then best he deads it. As overthinking what ‘your' girl may or may not be doing is not healthy.

Chick I see, I saw her on Sunday. Asked what did she do with her Saturday evening, she said she had a long day so went to bed at 8.30 with her book.

I believe her as we have a very blunt undertstanding. The day we no longer align on that we go our own ways.

Last edited:

Forsaken

All Star
Daps
This breh I know, has a 3 year old daughter. Him and his baby moms been living together since the child was born. They've been going through some issues and he recently found out she's pregnant for someone else :picard:
So what. Sounds like they roommates.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Saturday at 8:30 was texting my girl and she said she's feeling asleep and going to bed. Called her 15 minutes later no answer. She texted me yesterday Sunday the morning like nothing happened. Gave her the cold shoulders.

My guts telling me something not right but I have 0 proof.

Who do I handle this situation brothers ?

Your gonna have this "feeling" with every girl you fukk with...

Some of these nikkas in here gonna tell you she fukking if it takes her longer than 3 hours to answer any of your texts🤣

Women take naps and fall asleep randomly just like men do..

Could she be cheating..sure...
But she could have been cheating before you even texted her and then went to bed after she said she was...

Your brain is gonna be wrecked worrying about something that might not even have happened when you THINK it did

You can either find some other women to "soothe" your conscience while dealing with her or simply let it be..

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
The ability to walk away from a woman always has them in a shock.

The ability to walk away from a woman always has them in a shock.

FWB is begging me to call her after walking away. Walked away due to sexual compatibility. The way the relationship was going, it seemed as she was trying to frame me as a bf / without the label & keeping her hinge on the side.

In addition to that. she wasn’t busting during all of our interactions. So I’m also thinking she may just like my lifestyle more than anything & isn’t completely comfortable with me. She did also mention about keeping her hinge for “personal reasons”

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
FWB is begging me to call her after walking away. Walked away due to sexual compatibility. The way the relationship was going, it seemed as she was trying to frame me as a bf / without the label & keeping her hinge on the side.

In addition to that. she wasn’t busting during all of our interactions. So I’m also thinking she may just like my lifestyle more than anything & isn’t completely comfortable with me. She did also mention about keeping her hinge for “personal reasons”

Yup your most vital tool as a man is the ability to walk away and don't look back.
Most men can't do that.

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
Getting real tired of the "what are you looking?" on Hinge.

I don't fault the ladies for going direct, but dammit let things cook for a bit. Haven't even had the first date and you want me to commit?

Tbh, I am trying to find someone to get off the market as I get closer to 30, but can things go a bit more serendipitous?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

I don't fault the ladies for going direct, but dammit let things cook for a bit. Haven't even had the first date and you want me to commit?

Tbh, I am trying to find someone to get off the market as I get closer to 30, but can things go a bit more serendipitous?
It’s fair question if you know how to answer it.

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
My ex called me few weeks ago, I didn't pick up. Today she called again, I gave in & picked up. She said she missed me & she called to "check up" on me. :comeon:

We had a convo catching up on our families, work, dating.....etc.

I felt nothing after the call, I have come a long way since the break up. I guess having a new woman I'm getting to know has helped.
How long were y’all together and what was the reason for the breakup? if you don’t mind disclosing

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY

This is easy. "Just getting back in to dating after working on myself/my career so to be honest I'm looking to see where things go. I don’t have any expectations right now but I'm ready to see what's out there. You?" Or something to that affect. Never say directly that you're looking for a relationship. No desirable nikka has to say that. And Idc if I’ve been on an app for 2 weeks or 200 weeks. That line is the same and ALWAYS ask “you?”

Puts the ball in their court and they think you actually care about their intentions with you which subconsciously gives you brownie points in their head.

If youre 'that guy’ 90% of them will say "agree/same" the other 10% will say "I'm looking for a relationship/to build with someone/my husband". You can ditch the latter even if you are looking for a relationship. Those women are desperate title chasers 99% of the time and they're looking to see if you check 'husband material' boxes more than if your personalities mesh. Prepare for your first date to feel like a job interview if you go that route.

Good luck

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
This is easy. "Just getting back in to dating after working on myself/my career so to be honest I'm looking to see where things go. I don’t have any expectations right now but I'm ready to see what's out there. You?" Or something to that affect. Never say directly that you're looking for a relationship. No desirable nikka has to say that. And Idc if I’ve been on an app for 2 weeks or 200 weeks. That line is the same and ALWAYS ask “you?”

Puts the ball in their court and they think you actually care about their intentions with you which subconsciously gives you brownie points in their head.

If youre 'that guy’ 90% of them will say "agree/same" the other 10% will say "I'm looking for a relationship/to build with someone/my husband". You can ditch the latter even if you are looking for a relationship. Those women are desperate title chasers 99% of the time and they're looking to see if you check 'husband material' boxes more than if your personalities mesh. Prepare for your first date to feel like a job interview if you go that route.

Good luck
The text exchange:

Me: "Right now, I'm just hoping I meet someone cool, cute and adventurous to explore the city with me. Then we'll see where it goes. No ONS though. You seem like that kinda person but I don't know just yet..."

Her:"I seem like what kind of person?"

Me:"Who's cool, cute and adventurous lol. Is that you?"

Her: "So something casual?"

I'm going to bail on this one tbh :francis: