Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
From my experience, even the broads that just want to fukk or are open to it never explicitly say it upfront unless they're unattractive and have no choice but to be upfront with it. Unattractive women are like men. They gotta work for everything they want, nothing is given.

I've smashed women first link that had "no hook ups"/"if you just want to fukk, swipe left" in their bios and they asked the same shyt about my intentions and what they wanted and we ended up fukk buddies. Some things can be implied by your actions on the first date.

I'd love to get straight to the point with them of the first couple exchanges but all this shyt is a game we're all playing. It's best to imply sex once you've met in person. she's feeling your vibe, smelling your cologne, peeping the fresh cut, playful banter, etc It's just easier from my experience. Many women get turned off if you bring up sex before y'all even link. Hoes don't even want to look like hoes. Got to game it up, persuade them out the draws so to speak.

Most single women are open to a relationship with an eligible bachelor, so if that's what a man is truly looking for, the women are out there in spades. Especially black women. You can have your pick.

I don't usually do this........

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
So this girl I been dating… everything is going fine we enjoy each other alot:ehh:
She confess her love for me a couple weeks ago and she been constantly texting me everyday long paragraphs how much she love me and her feelings for me:ehh:
The other day she told me why have my response to her texts been short… I told her straight up well what else can I say I know how you feel about me and you know mine towards you…she legit repeats the same thing everyday like damn:stopitslime::stopitslime: like ok I get it… saying I love you 50 times a day lose it’s value after a point… now she mad at me/she cried:snoop::snoop: but she’s happy I keep it 100 with her:what:
This is why I don’t tell the truth to women it always backfire

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
So this girl I been dating… everything is going fine we enjoy each other alot:ehh:
She confess her love for me a couple weeks ago and she been constantly texting me everyday long paragraphs how much she love me and her feelings for me:ehh:
The other day she told me why have my response to her texts been short… I told her straight up well what else can I say I know how you feel about me and you know mine towards you…she legit repeats the same thing everyday like damn:stopitslime::stopitslime: like ok I get it… saying I love you 50 times a day lose it’s value after a point… now she mad at me/she cried:snoop::snoop: but she’s happy I keep it 100 with her:what:

This doesn't sound like it's going to end well...

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
How long have y'all been dating? Are y'all in a relationship or just seeing each other?

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
How long have y'all been dating? Are y'all in a relationship or just seeing each other?
We been in a relationship for like a month now….like I feel the word love has lost its value:scust: :scust:
Everyday I get long paragraphs on how much she happy to meet me and her feelings for me are so strong… and I’ve been vocal about mine with her but she’s doing too much:what::what:when We on the phone… randomly during conversation she’ll constantly tell me I loveyou… like 50 times a day thru text and calling:what:
She even admitted in the early stages to let her know if she a little overboard with it.. but now when I say it I’m the worst person on planet earth:snoop::snoop:
If you get the same text everyday 20times a day of course you gonna get tired of it

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
The “everything was going fine but now she said she love me” shyt need to stop. :gucci:

Play relationship and then get surprised ol girl fall for you after pillow talking and laying up for weeks/months. :skip:

Fellas, if you don’t wanna be in a relationship don’t behave with a woman like your in a relationship. That includes texting all day, hanging out multiple days out of the week, sleeping over, etc,. Even IF you were honest upfront she’s gonna spin her own narrative because your BEHAVIOR doesn’t match.

Behavior don’t lie.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The “everything was going fine but now she said she love me” shyt need to stop. :gucci:

Play relationship and then get surprised ol girl fall for you after pillow talking and laying up for weeks/months. :skip:

Fellas, if you don’t wanna be in a relationship don’t behave with a woman like your in a relationship. That includes texting all day, hanging out multiple days out of the week, sleeping over, etc,. Even IF you were honest upfront she’s gonna spin her own narrative because your BEHAVIOR doesn’t match.

Behavior don’t lie.
Nah it’s not even like that.. I’m all in for a relationship with her.. but the I love you has lost its value when you say it 100 times a day… at first I would respond accordingly to her paragraphs but now because she repeats the same thing like 5 times a day every day.. it’s come to a point where it’s getting tiresome :snoop: …when we talk on the phone theirs no issue but this whole texting thing… plus she gets mad if I don’t respond to every paragraph she send me..:snoop: like I don’t have much to say because I already express myfeelings already 5 times this day already

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Nah it’s not even like that.. I’m all in for a relationship with her.. but the I love you has lost its value when you say it 100 times a day… at first I would respond accordingly to her paragraphs but now because she repeats the same thing like 5 times a day every day.. it’s come to a point where it’s getting tiresome :snoop: …when we talk on the phone theirs no issue but this whole texting thing… plus she gets mad if I don’t respond to every paragraph she send me..:snoop: like I don’t have much to say because I already express myfeelings already 5 times this day already
Why are you giving into that type of energy if you don’t want it?

“Plus she gets mad if I don’t respond to every paragraph she sends me”

Paragra-:mjtf: either tell her you’re busy/don’t want to text this time period. She’ll either respect that or go to her orbiters.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
We been in a relationship for like a month now….like I feel the word love has lost its value:scust: :scust:
Everyday I get long paragraphs on how much she happy to meet me and her feelings for me are so strong… and I’ve been vocal about mine with her but she’s doing too much:what::what:when We on the phone… randomly during conversation she’ll constantly tell me I loveyou… like 50 times a day thru text and calling:what:
She even admitted in the early stages to let her know if she a little overboard with it.. but now when I say it I’m the worst person on planet earth:snoop::snoop:
If you get the same text everyday 20times a day of course you gonna get tired of it

All that after 1 month of dating? Yeah your girl has attachment issues breh. I had a girl who was like that in my early 20s. Would wake up to missed calls and a bunch of texts at like 7am. The first day I met her she was asked me if I was ever gonna leave her. Extremely clingy. There's some underlying psychological issues there when a girl is like that.

If I was you I'd slowly remove myself. shyt could end up very badly if she's this clingy already.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
I don’t know breh. When I have strong feelings/love a woman she can tell me she loves me however many times she wants and I’m cool with responding accordingly.

Sounds to me she cares about you more than you care about her and you’re not as invested as you say.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I’m working off the premise that there is generally something there and you like her:

This is all “Love Language” territory. Different people live to receive displays of love different and y’all seem to be opposite. It’s a month in so I wouldn’t tell you to dig wholesale into that with her yet but it would help to take a look at that on your own time. At some point she will have to realize that “Words of Affirmation” aren’t your thing and you will have to realize they are likely hers.

Last edited:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co

wild quote but he has a bit of truth to it

I've literally gone on dates that only involved going for a walk, or a coffee and it led to sex and im sure alot of yall have done the same :russ:

that tweet is insinuating a “date” means a five star restaurant.

Ice cream, walk in the park, coffee, y’all sitting in the car just chatting, heading to the mall — that falls into the date category for me.

I’ll go out on a limb and say a majority of men in dating have received sex through simple in-public interactions.. that other shyt is overcompensation