Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
The text exchange:

Me: "Right now, I'm just hoping I meet someone cool, cute and adventurous to explore the city with me. Then we'll see where it goes. No ONS though. You seem like that kinda person but I don't know just yet..."

Her:"I seem like what kind of person?"

Me:"Who's cool, cute and adventurous lol. Is that you?"

Her: "So something casual?"

I'm going to bail on this one tbh :francis:

Yeah it will be a bytch to salvage that convo, I would cut out the "explore the city with me" next time, that should be unspoken initially.

Also never ever mention anything sexual in any context in an opening conversation. Too easy for it to come across the wrong way in a text conversation.

She obviously thought you were calling her a hoe and that made you put your foot in it.

:russ:

Did she have no ONS in her profile?

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
Yeah it will be a bytch to salvage that convo, I would cut out the "explore the city with me" next time, that should be unspoken initially.

Also never ever mention anything sexual in any context in an opening conversation. Too easy for it to come across the wrong way in a text conversation.

She obviously thought you were calling her a hoe and that made you put your foot in it.

:russ:

Did she have no ONS in her profile?
Nah, nothing in her profile about ONS or any relationship intentions. We were chatting for a few days on the app, switched to text, planned a date for Wednesday, and then she popped the question.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Getting real tired of the "what are you looking?" on Hinge.

I don't fault the ladies for going direct, but dammit let things cook for a bit. Haven't even had the first date and you want me to commit?

Tbh, I am trying to find someone to get off the market as I get closer to 30, but can things go a bit more serendipitous?

Fair question. They not looking to lock you down, just want to see if y'all on the same page when it comes to your goals. If you're just looking to smash and they are looking for a relationship, well then clearly there's a compatibility issue there so there's no point even going further. It's perfectly understandable from their perspective why they wouldn't want to waste their time only to realize weeks later that you don't have the same intentions.

Duke Wy Lin

Daps
This is easy. "Just getting back in to dating after working on myself/my career so to be honest I'm looking to see where things go. I don’t have any expectations right now but I'm ready to see what's out there. You?" Or something to that affect. Never say directly that you're looking for a relationship. No desirable nikka has to say that. And Idc if I’ve been on an app for 2 weeks or 200 weeks. That line is the same and ALWAYS ask “you?”

Puts the ball in their court and they think you actually care about their intentions with you which subconsciously gives you brownie points in their head.

If youre 'that guy’ 90% of them will say "agree/same" the other 10% will say "I'm looking for a relationship/to build with someone/my husband". You can ditch the latter even if you are looking for a relationship. Those women are desperate title chasers 99% of the time and they're looking to see if you check 'husband material' boxes more than if your personalities mesh. Prepare for your first date to feel like a job interview if you go that route.

Good luck

Overall good advice, but why shouldn't you care about their intentions? Maybe I'm old school but why waste time on someone that has different goals? Ultimately you'll end up wasting your own time as well as hers.

Even if you're just looking for something casual, IMO it's better to be upfront about it and then make sure y'all on the same page from the jump. Saves you a lot of headache down the line.

Duke Wy Lin

Daps
The text exchange:

Me: "Right now, I'm just hoping I meet someone cool, cute and adventurous to explore the city with me. Then we'll see where it goes. No ONS though. You seem like that kinda person but I don't know just yet..."

If you were trying to convey that you just want to find someone you can have fun with and if everything goes well, you're open to take things further, you fumbled.

If you only want something casual and she is not on the same page as you, then she might've saved you a lot of trouble by being so direct. You could play along just to get some buns, and some brehs on here will give you that advice, but IMO it's pathetic to compromise your integrity as a man and be deceptive for p*ssy, when there are countless women who are on the same page as you.

It's why I respect @VertigoKnight approach. Only deal with women who want the same thing as you and who are compatible with your lifestyle.

No point overcomplicating things. This shyt is not supposed to be rocket science.

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
The text exchange:

Why even say no one night stands? You could’ve omitted that.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Why even say no one night stands? You could’ve omitted that.
To the ladies saying “no one night stands” as a guy seems like projection. They can see through that. It sounds try hard. And it low key brings a sexual undertone to the interaction. Leave that “no ONS” bs to them to broadcast.
I can see a her looking at the message like :comeon:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Overall good advice, but why shouldn't you care about their intentions? Maybe I'm old school but why waste time on someone that has different goals? Ultimately you'll end up wasting your own time as well as hers.

Even if you're just looking for something casual, IMO it's better to be upfront about it and then make sure y'all on the same page from the jump. Saves you a lot of headache down the line.
From my experience, even the broads that just want to fukk or are open to it never explicitly say it upfront unless they're unattractive and have no choice but to be upfront with it. Unattractive women are like men. They gotta work for everything they want, nothing is given.

I've smashed women first link that had "no hook ups"/"if you just want to fukk, swipe left" in their bios and they asked the same shyt about my intentions and what they wanted and we ended up fukk buddies. Some things can be implied by your actions on the first date.

I'd love to get straight to the point with them of the first couple exchanges but all this shyt is a game we're all playing. It's best to imply sex once you've met in person. she's feeling your vibe, smelling your cologne, peeping the fresh cut, playful banter, etc It's just easier from my experience. Many women get turned off if you bring up sex before y'all even link. Hoes don't even want to look like hoes. Got to game it up, persuade them out the draws so to speak.

Most single women are open to a relationship with an eligible bachelor, so if that's what a man is truly looking for, the women are out there in spades. Especially black women. You can have your pick.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
The text exchange:

As stated before, she most definitely hit the :comeon: when she read the "no ONS though" be realistic even she knows nikkas have no issues hitting and quitting ever:pachaha:99% of men on there are okay with casual and women know that.

Should've left that line out. I'd also leave out the "you seem like that kind of person" you don't know her from a hole in the wall yet and she knows that.

That compounded with the no ONS cap, she already thinks you're full of it lmao

I'm not even sure if this can be saved tbh.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
The text exchange:

These kind of conversations should be filed under a phone call or ideally in person.

Why get into details over text, women like to figure us out. Why kill that for them?