Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This breh I know, has a 3 year old daughter. Him and his baby moms been living together since the child was born. They've been going through some issues and he recently found out she's pregnant for someone else :picard:
Aint no way in hell…..:francis:

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Saturday at 8:30 was texting my girl and she said she's feeling asleep and going to bed. Called her 15 minutes later no answer. She texted me yesterday Sunday the morning like nothing happened. Gave her the cold shoulders.

My guts telling me something not right but I have 0 proof.

Who do I handle this situation brothers ?

If I understand you correctly, you called her 15 minutes AFTER she told you she was going to sleep and then got angry because she didn't pick up?

Is it unusual for her to go to bed that early? Is there anything else that indicates that she might be seeing someone else? If no, then you're probably just overreacting bruh

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Saturday at 8:30 was texting my girl and she said she's feeling asleep and going to bed. Called her 15 minutes later no answer. She texted me yesterday Sunday the morning like nothing happened. Gave her the cold shoulders.

was her goin to bed at 8:30 weird/unusual?

Cuz it sounds like it was if you hit her up 15 mins later..

Hence why your gut is actin up.

If that is the case, don’t seek proof cuz its there in the action. She thinks you’re gullible so let her.

Start to detach yourself completely from her and ya’lls situation and start diverting your attention elsewhere.

And whatever you do, do not give her closure. Leave her forever wandering why you left.

Duke Wy Lin

Daps
was her goin to bed at 8:30 weird/unusual?

Cuz it sounds like it was if you hit her up 15 mins later..

Hence why your gut is actin up.

If that is the case, don’t seek proof cuz its there in the action. She thinks you’re gullible so let her.

Start to detach yourself completely from her and ya’lls situation and start diverting your attention elsewhere.

And whatever you do, do not give her closure. Leave her forever wandering why you left.

Or she could've just went to bed earlier than usual.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
in Brampton that app turns straight black and brown :blessed:

in Toronto its white girl central :mjpls:. Its just hella Aritizia type shorties that "Love the Office" :dead:

They all love “The Office” aka cac signaling.

“Pineapples on pizza?”

“No hook ups”

“Two truths, one lie”

“Love language - Receiving gifts”

:mjlol:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

That hoe ain’t sleeping on a Saturday lol. She went out with someone else.

“Haha I sorry I fell asleep”

We’ve alll heard that before, you are right to move on. If she gave you her Friday or Saturday, she really likes you.

Duke Wy Lin

Daps
That hoe ain’t sleeping on a Saturday lol. She went out with someone else.

“Haha I sorry I fell asleep”

We’ve alll heard that before, you are right to move on. If she gave you her Friday or Saturday, she really likes you.

That's his girlfriend though breh, not some prospect or random side chick. We need more context before we jump to conclusions. Some dudes are just too possessive/jealous so they overreact. At any rate, if you can't trust a woman to tell you the truth then there's no point in even being with her.