Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Text your girl "Next time i fukk you im getting u pregnant" and see how she responds

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know how dudes mess with younger women. They can be a little bit younger but it can’t be too much. This chick I been casually seeing (I know im a bit wrong for leading her on) wants something more concrete but she’s 23 and the maturity difference is noticeable. Now I see what dudes mean.

On another note, there’s a girl at my job I’m feeling. I know that’s a real no no but she’s extremely bad. We been getting cool. Yesterday she wanted me to walk her to her car and we ended up talking for a minute outside. Whole time I got lost just looking at how bad she is, makes no sense :wow:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
The doctor paag I’m bangin gave me a deep tissue massage after I banged her

Felt like Robert Kraft at the massage parlor except without the weird gay shyt

:ahh:
Had a 55 yr old and my last pawg who gave out awesome massages:ahh:

Be there so relaxed...hard af too...

Afterwards would shoot the club up like pulse orlando:mjlit:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Afterwards would shoot the club up like pulse orlando#mjlit:
872184c4-8bb9-4c7d-88cb-acf63c4109b4_text.gif

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Afterwards would shoot the club up like pulse orlando:mjlit:

getting treated better than a man with a wife with a girl who u only show up to fukk :banderas:
i dont even go on dates. i just get the bat signal after work and go deliver the pipe and drink her liquor :wow:

meanwhile some simp out there doing extra credit work and dont get shyt :huhldup:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I don’t know how dudes mess with younger women. They can be a little bit younger but it can’t be too much. This chick I been casually seeing (I know im a bit wrong for leading her on) wants something more concrete but she’s 23 and the maturity difference is noticeable. Now I see what dudes mean.

On another note, there’s a girl at my job I’m feeling. I know that’s a real no no but she’s extremely bad. We been getting cool. Yesterday she wanted me to walk her to her car and we ended up talking for a minute outside. Whole time I got lost just looking at how bad she is, makes no sense :wow:
What maturity difference are you talking about?

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland

He means just the overall difference in perspective and approach to life issues. Like, what's an issue for the girl is hardly something to stress about for you as the older man. And what is stressful to you is something she can't even begin to grasp at her age.

You tell her some shyt that's popping off in your life and all she can say is "oh, that sucks...?" because she can't even begin to guess what goes through your mind as you deal with problems people your age have been through and/or are currently going through.

TL;DR: Whether you like it or not, when you date someone 6 or more years younger there's bound to be a disconnect somewhere. And that disconnect can only be ignored if y'all click in most other areas of the relationship...otherwise, you just feel like you're dealing with an overly eager child at times.
:yeshrug:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I spend alot of time outside of work researching real estate, business and economics. Those are my interests and that's what i want to focus on. Her interests include partying with her thot friends, Love & Hip Hop and City Girls (:snoop:). Sometimes I forget how old she is because she is college educated, smart and I see alot of potential in her but, she says stuff from time to time that smacks me back into reality that she's way younger than me. She's entitled to act that way because she's young. On a good note, she is supportive. Can cook. Has a giving personality. A good person to talk to. I can chill with her for hours. I just have reservations because I'm entering my thirties and she just graduated college two years ago. When I talk to girls near my age its different. I find their maturity sexier and we feel more on the same level.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I spend alot of time outside of work researching real estate, business and economics. Those are my interests and that's what i want to focus on. Her interests include partying with her thot friends, Love & Hip Hop and City Girls (:snoop:). Sometimes I forget how old she is because she is college educated, smart and I see alot of potential in her but, she says stuff from time to time that smacks me back into reality that she's way younger than me. She's entitled to act that way because she's young. On a good note, she is supportive. Can cook. Has a giving personality. A good person to talk to. I can chill with her for hours. I just have reservations because I'm entering my thirties and she just graduated college two years ago. When I talk to girls near my age its different. I find their maturity sexier and we feel more on the same level.
What was her major?