Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Met up with my ex last night :mjgrin:

Got pizza and went bowling. Talking and kissing and all that bullshyt. A whole bunch of I miss yous from her right:mjgrin:

So I end up going back to her place and smash, talk more, I come home, all is good, right:mjgrin:im feeling like that nikka, I finally won. Finally it was me that had the final say in things right:mjgrin:

So boom, I wake up this morning and see this bullshyt:
2-D29-A317-F857-48-B0-A0-E1-4-CF06-B3-ECB50.png

99-C2-F066-510-E-4-F3-B-9-B7-A-264-DF9-D5-DE6-F.png

This narcissistic, mentally ill, bipolar, white bytch just put me on blast for all her followers to see, to make matters worse she posted a picture, then came back a whole hour later with a video. Like shyt didn’t leave her mind or something:mjgrin: meeting up was nothing but an ego boost:mjgrin:. When I saw it I swiped up and messaged her and like 15 minutes later, I was blocked:mjgrin:

this is just another instance in a long list of instances of this bytch sonning me and continuing to have control.

What makes it so frustrating is the fact that I could have prevented this L, I could have won this time by ignoring her dm, but no I fukked it up:mjgrin:

I bet she finds this shyt humorous, popping up and playing with my head whenever she feels like it:mjgrin:

There is no way I should keep letting one woman disrespect me like this. I’m about to take a long detox from the Internet/social media and find some self respect

I don’t know what advice I’m looking for this time, maybe some good self help YouTube videos or something I guess idk

Peace

You shouldn't have done the pizza and bowling date.

If she tries to arrange something like that to me I would have straight been like what for we aint together. She would have said something like, 'like to catch up, can't we still be friends' then I would have said your my ex not my friend, I ain't interested in being your friend.

I believe your problem came from the fact that you jumped at the chance of meeting up with her as soon as the opportunity arose. I would have resisted it, if we gonna meet up it will be on my schedule and I ain't gonna wine and dine you and take you out on dates like I'm tryna win you back again.

sheedteef

Rookie
Daps
Any of y’all ask yourselves what’s the end game of all this? Patrice O Neal said something along the lines of women are easy to love, but hard to like :russ: something like that

I mean, we have our wins, our losses, it’s all a part of the game. In this fast food culture we’re in, it's not hard to meet chicks, it’s finding quality that’s the kicker. They’re out there but man, the vapidness/grimeyness of some females and the stories they’ve told me would have some of y’all like :francis::hhh::picard::mjcry:

Last edited:

sheedteef

Rookie
Daps
there’s this chick I used to mess with. The last time we talked was in 2016, this just crosses my mind

This was around when views dropped. She texted me asking to get some Chinese food. She picks me up(no car at the time), we talking on our way there, nothing crazy.

When we get back to her car, I have the hardest boner lmao(she was an ugly bbw but she had some juicy ass lips and a fat ass Booty) she notices and asks if I’m okay. I say yeah, just nature doing it's thing:mjlit:

She then tells me "you know, my roommates are gone for the week in Vegas, so if you want we can chill over there:usure:"

We get to her spot, she puts on Netflix, Kevin Hart’s first special I think

Less than 15 minutes in, this chick is slurping on me(telling her go all the way down, choking, grabbing her hair). After 10 minutes or so I bust the meanest nut down this bytch throat and she ain’t even flinch or nothing, swallowed every drop of my churn and excess

Two weeks later I hit her up to see how she doing and she tells me she got married :mjlol:

We still cool to this day, the head was fiyah, I miss it sometimes:mjcry:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
there’s this chick I used to mess with. The last time we talked was in 2016, this just crosses my mind

This was around when views dropped. She texted me asking to get some Chinese food. She picks me up(no car at the time), we talking on our way there, nothing crazy.

When we get back to her car, I have the hardest boner lmao(she was an ugly bbw but she had some juicy ass lips and a fat ass Booty) she notices and asks if I’m okay. I say yeah, just nature doing it's thing:mjlit:

She then tells me "you know, my roommates are gone for the week in Vegas, so if you want we can chill over there:usure:"

We get to her spot, she puts on Netflix, Kevin Hart’s first special I think

Less than 15 minutes in, this chick is slurping on me(telling her go all the way down, choking, grabbing her hair). After 10 minutes or so I bust the meanest nut down this bytch throat and she ain’t even flinch or nothing, swallowed every drop of my churn and excess

Two weeks later I hit her up to see how she doing and she tells me she got married :mjlol:

We still cool to this day, the head was fiyah, I miss it sometimes:mjcry:
:dead: I was fuccking a chick on & off for 2 years before I found out she was married.

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
I had to swallow another L recently, I ended up telling my coworker how I felt about her. She basically gave me 0 feedback on how she felt which is telling all on its own. I know rejection is normal but it still hurts.

Oh well I gotta move on, I can't dwell on it like I did last time. :francis:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Met this chick with an awesome personality, not the smartest or the prettiest but overall a cool chick.

We've only been on two dates but she is getting extremely clingy, asking me why I don't contact her or respond to her texts in a timely matter. in the past 2 weeks there hasn't been a day where she hasn't texted me to try and start a conversation.

I'm probably gonna let her go cause I can't deal with a chick who isn't doing anything in her life and she attempts to live vicariously through me, It gets tiring very fast.
:mjtf:

I would KILL for a bytch to text me right now. I can't get a text back for shyt.

Consider yourself lucky breh. Don't take women's neediness for granted.

One time I cut off a bytch for that same reason. I ended up in a drought for like 3 months and I missed the attention.

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
recently met a chick that is everything my ex wasn't, a lot of what I have wanted, she wants a relationship (not just with me but she wants a Relationship), but I just got out of one, I am really enjoying my time. weird pressure. I want the attention but the longer it goes on, sheesh

Silkk

Daps
:mjtf:

I would KILL for a bytch to text me right now. I can't get a text back for shyt.

Consider yourself lucky breh. Don't take women's neediness for granted.

One time I cut off a bytch for that same reason. I ended up in a drought for like 3 months and I missed the attention.
I’d rather not have a bytch text me than texting me wasting my time.

“Hey” :pacspit:

Daps
Any of y’all ask yourselves what’s the end game of all this? Patrice O Neal said something along the lines of women are easy to love, but hard to like :russ: something like that

I mean, we have our wins, our losses, it’s all a part of the game. In this fast food culture we’re in, it's not hard to meet chicks, it’s finding quality that’s the kicker. They’re out there but man, the vapidness/grimeyness of some females and the stories they’ve told me would have some of y’all like :francis::hhh::picard::mjcry:

The end goal is whatever you want IT to be. My mentors tell me not to get married unless it a good business move. I would say that if you want to get married it an up hill climb. It going test you in more ways than you like . Here is something I happen to read yesterday day that kinda fits in with your post

The future of men and marriage is bleak

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
The end goal is whatever you want IT to be. My mentors tell me not to get married unless it a good business move. I would say that if you want to get married it an up hill climb. It going test you in more ways than you like . Here is something I happen to read yesterday day that kinda fits in with your post

The future of men and marriage is bleak
The link posted is from a conservative newspaper.

Silkk

Daps
One of my other exes hit me up saying she moved to to my area and she wants me to hang out at her place. She's chill so I'm considering it. Do you think anything bad could happen?
:lupe:
Why did yall break up....?