Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Text your girl "Next time i fukk you im getting u pregnant" and see how she responds

Tried this shyt with a chick I was messing with last year. She insinuated I was a coward because I was always extra careful...had to bush her :mjgrin:

Oh, a year later, she has a child by another nikka :mjgrin:

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I spend alot of time outside of work researching real estate, business and economics. Those are my interests and that's what i want to focus on. Her interests include partying with her thot friends, Love & Hip Hop and City Girls (:snoop:). Sometimes I forget how old she is because she is college educated, smart and I see alot of potential in her but, she says stuff from time to time that smacks me back into reality that she's way younger than me. She's entitled to act that way because she's young. On a good note, she is supportive. Can cook. Has a giving personality. A good person to talk to. I can chill with her for hours. I just have reservations because I'm entering my thirties and she just graduated college two years ago. When I talk to girls near my age its different. I find their maturity sexier and we feel more on the same level.

Broke up with my ex for this reason

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I spend alot of time outside of work researching real estate, business and economics. Those are my interests and that's what i want to focus on. Her interests include partying with her thot friends, Love & Hip Hop and City Girls (:snoop:). Sometimes I forget how old she is because she is college educated, smart and I see alot of potential in her but, she says stuff from time to time that smacks me back into reality that she's way younger than me. She's entitled to act that way because she's young. On a good note, she is supportive. Can cook. Has a giving personality. A good person to talk to. I can chill with her for hours. I just have reservations because I'm entering my thirties and she just graduated college two years ago. When I talk to girls near my age its different. I find their maturity sexier and we feel more on the same level.

Breh...

What do you do for fun:patrice:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
The doctor paag I’m bangin gave me a deep tissue massage after I banged her

Felt like Robert Kraft at the massage parlor except without the weird gay shyt

:ahh:
My girl is a teacher but part time she’s a massotherapist she gives me massages with happy endings every time :wow:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
I'm finna start lying and say I got a girl brehs .....
Seem like these women ears perk up when they hear you taken :francis:

I'm just tryna focus on some other shyt and this is what it has to come down to :francis:

fukk it :yeshrug:scumbag mode activated.
This is 100% facts.

I get way more smiles, winks and overt flirting when I'm with any chic outside chics assume is my girl.

That's why I think a lot of women straight up lie when they say "wow I found out he had a girlfriend this whole time" nah bytch you knew and you wanted him none the less.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is 100% facts.

I get way more smiles, winks and overt flirting when I'm with any chic outside chics assume is my girl.

That's why I think a lot of women straight up lie when they say "wow I found out he had a girlfriend this whole time" nah bytch you knew and you wanted him none the less.

And I'm over here wondering why I've been shooting 10% from the field :snoop:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Ran into the same issue. Girl was about 6 years younger than me, fine as hell and the best sex I’ve ever had in life(no one tops her to this day), but she would be on that young dumb shyt from time to time which would annoy me :snoop:. She was 23 at the time, working in a department store and had no real goals, but wanted to be a rapper or IG famous :snoop:

Shyt didn’t last long, but I still miss that sex and be tempted to hit her up, but I can’t even do it.

Last edited:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm finna start lying and say I got a girl brehs .....
Seem like these women ears perk up when they hear you taken :francis:

I'm just tryna focus on some career and life shyt and this is what it has to come down to :francis:

fukk it :yeshrug:scumbag mode activated.
Yup you get more results acting like a scumbag

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
I had to swallow another L recently, I ended up telling my coworker how I felt about her. She basically gave me 0 feedback on how she felt which is telling all on its own. I know rejection is normal but it still hurts.

Oh well I gotta move on, I can't dwell on it like I did last time. :francis:

As much as tempted to I just can't mess with chicks in the office,... too much at stake personally and professionally :yeshrug:

Co worker insinuated she had good puss today and my mind playing tricks on me :wow:

The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak :mjcry:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Finally said something to this fly woman in my work building. It’s funny, I would see her and walk by her hoping to catch eye contact and she always had the serious face like :hmm:.

Soon as I stopped her today to chop it up, her face stayed on :o:, I wasted all that time not approaching when I could of been kicking it with her this whole time :snoop: