Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Bro give it time. I am struggling with my ex too. Meet new women and have fun. Life goes on!
I know
I know
:francis:

I been here plenty times before. Main reason I pushed her away is so that I could focus on me and not have any distractions this year. Wanted to dead it 2 months in, rather than 6 months in like last year when I knew the outcome already.

I could build a new team, but thats not what I want this year to be about. Cause I know if I go extra hard this year for a full year, i'll be set for good.

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
My homegirl violated her ex man and brung up his incident where he caught the ex wife cheating...:francis:

I only hear her side of the story and I know for a fact she tries to bully and manipulate men..

She eager to find the simp and cash out :mjgrin:

I also doubt he got that turnt where that even had to be mentioned...

That's why I always advocate for female friends...

Listen and take notes

Speak on it breh! All men need female friends to remind them how things work. I got one Indian chick who plays men like fools and she brags about it to me. It’s crazy breh

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
Pulled out late? :mjpls:
This chicks i was fukking on ex popped up at her place while I was there, tried to open the door and shyt:mjpls:

Its way more to the story, but that would be tedious to write. It was just my turn g:mjpls:

left and hit up another chick i got on the side, made me spagetti and did some other stuff:mjpls:

Silkk

Daps
This chicks i was fukking on ex popped up at her place while I was there, tried to open the door and shyt:mjpls:

Its way more to the story, but that would be tedious to write. It was just my turn g:mjpls:
Wow.....This why I don't go to women places.

Drop the story tho :ufdup:

Silkk

Daps
Sometimes its hard to see how some women end up in the constant bad situations they do when you're blinded by attraction.

But when you step back & objectively look at the shyt maaaaaaaan you can clearly see that shyt forming like a hurricane, and know its only a matter of time before that shyt turns Cat5. When you do, Get the fukk out the way and let it happen :francis:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:pachaha:

I mean you can always try again...

Just don't be suprised IF she is cold towards you or lost attraction...

When women throw it at you and you don't bite they get :usure: and lose attraction right then and there...

Women be having poor situational awareness at times too...they don't be caring if you're at work and it's co-workers around and trying to get digits from customers for personal reasons is a bad move...

This right here, you may get a 2nd opportunity but if you don't bite it's more often than not a wrap.

And poor situational awareness is 100, had a married lawyer and my job who was feeling me...she went to give me a kiss right on the lips, but I moved slightly to the side and she kissed the side of my lips. I was like :merchant: this chic don't care who sees!

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
let's keep the hope alive & all that. If you feeling down and out about havent found a girlfriend bullshyt yet. Just you guys remember this

"I can only tell you with women its either they feel something for you or dont and many might not. . . they not 4 me ( meaning; they not all that attracted into me naturally most times),
even tho the ones that do might think im the top attractive brother but it really not the case at all i just choose to make their compliment my identity if i can rock wit it especially when they feelin me."

fukk it if its only 1 or 2 BBWs or w/e out the millions of women out there only them that are into you, then fukk it aye my nikka rock wit it because those 2 bbws might think you the absolute greatest of all time then my nikka when no one else did and that might be all you need to get your confidence back into yourself.
i just had to let you all know some nikkas need to hear this to get straight including myself. Maybe this might bring some good luck if you can run with the attitude in the right way. Don't be cocky about it just let it be natural to you. Others can only respect what they can see, so I figure if I drop this jewel it will shine a heavy gem on them!

I agree. Sometimes you gotta inch your way to that first down. Sometimes you might get it in one play. There's other times that you might get the touchdown in one play. The game has ebbs and flows to it.