Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Them females that stay on social media all day, or post inspirational quotes, or have that live. laugh. learn plastered on their walls in the crib.......

They get their backs blown the fukk out by a crew a dudes-- ain't fooling me

it really be wild cause these women be stealing quotes like its there own

girl i saw that shyt on twitter, im a let u cook tho

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Having a roster/playing the field is so powerful :wow:

Was gonna meet up with this big-boned Zim girl after sleeping over at some big ass Albanian's place :mjlit:

I was supposed to do lunch with the Zim girl but then she changed plans last minute. She wanted to check out the Botanical Garden. Didn't really feel like standing outside, checking out flowers on a cloudy day.

I warned he saying, "I'd prefer to stick to the original plan."

She then insisted on it :dwillhuh::comeon::mjgrin::leon:

Then I said, "Let's raincheck on today's activities" :demonic::umad::ohlawd:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
ok i dont do star signs but hooked up with my new ting last night and i found out shes a Capricorn, this the 2nd time we met but after her telling me her star sign and doing a bit of research ive pieced together how her vibe is

Capricorn women have been called one of the most difficult signs under the zodiac. Their reserved personality and serious demeanor can make them appear aloof, standoffish, and rigid to the point of not being fun.

Although Capricorns can be sharp with their tongues, they are extremely loyal to those they care about and enjoy having a good time. In fact, most Capricorns are very witty and have a good sense of humor.

the first bit is 100% and this is what ive gotten a taste of, she kool peoples tho but i dunno where it will go , brehs im already catching butterflies :wow::wow::wow: black Caribbean pumpum will be the death of me

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
"A crucial skill every man needs to acquire is the ability to tell the difference between when a woman is giving you attention because she genuinely likes you, and when she is doing so only to boost her self-esteem and feel wanted. It saves you a lot of potentially wasted time."
View media item 17666

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Having a roster/playing the field is so powerful :wow:

Was gonna meet up with this big-boned Zim girl after sleeping over at some big ass Albanian's place :mjlit:

I was supposed to do lunch with the Zim girl but then she changed plans last minute. She wanted to check out the Botanical Garden. Didn't really feel like standing outside, checking out flowers on a cloudy day.

I warned he saying, "I'd prefer to stick to the original plan."

She then insisted on it :dwillhuh::comeon::mjgrin::leon:

Then I said, "Let's raincheck on today's activities" :demonic::umad::ohlawd:

Yup and if you had no other options you’d be at the garden or afraid to speak up.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
"A crucial skill every man needs to acquire is the ability to tell the difference between when a woman is giving you attention because she genuinely likes you, and when she is doing so only to boost her self-esteem and feel wanted. It saves you a lot of potentially wasted time."
View media item 17666
And when it's the second one, you need to cut bait and keep it moving as soon as possible.

When a woman has you as the #1 priority, not much beats that. When you lose that spot though........Just keep it moving

Last edited:

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
When we eventually decide to settle down (a crucial error), we shall just want peace. When we say in our heads, "I just want peace" it will mean shutting up. Unless you marry a wife from a village in Africa.
:yeshrug:
I was talking about in the sense of financial decisions

are you saving money, or are you being cheap

one might fukk you over more than you think.

I always buy original parts no matter what, after talking with my uncles and seeing how being cheap isn't just about saving money

chicks out here buying knock off car parts off amazon just cause its cheap, it's cheap for a reason

I learned the hard way, bought a cheap version of my computer charger cause my charger broke on me last november. I thought I could get buy. Cheap charger broke last weekend so I bought a new-ish charger directly from apple.

Yeah there are cheaper alternatives in SOME cases, but if you can go original go original