Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
It's been a while for me, but I know that we all know when a girl truly likes you. Females who have a thing for you will have, "that's okay," in their vocabulary.

You have no car? That's okay, I can just pick you up.

You staying with your mother right now? That's okay, we can hang at my house.

My kids are here for the weekend. That's okay, I can drop them off at my mother's house for a few hours or get my friend to watch them.

Can't pick me up? That's okay, we don't live that far from each other so walking in the cold won't hurt me.

You're trying to say sexual things you want to do to me but you feel like you went to far? That's okay, I get it all the time nothing new.

etc.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:30 -1:30 is some of the REALEST shyt i've ever heard.

Can't do nothing but laugh cause i've seen the shyt play out on both sides :bryan:

Silkk

Daps
It's been a while for me, but I know that we all know when a girl truly likes you. Females who have a thing for you will have, "that's okay," in their vocabulary.

You have no car? That's okay, I can just pick you up.

You staying with your mother right now? That's okay, we can hang at my house.

My kids are here for the weekend. That's okay, I can drop them off at my mother's house for a few hours or get my friend to watch them.

Can't pick me up? That's okay, we don't live that far from each other so walking in the cold won't hurt me.

You're trying to say sexual things you want to do to me but you feel like you went to far? That's okay, I get it all the time nothing new.

etc.
Yeah, if a chick feeling you she'll make sure to figure some shyt out lol

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah, if a chick feeling you she'll make sure to figure some shyt out lol

it overwrites everything,

which is why shoot your shot. The last 4 african women I have cavorted with told me they would never date a jamaican but
tenor.gif

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I never posted in this thread before but maybe you all could help me out:

I am a 33 year old virgin who has never had a girlfriend. I am 5'10'' and obese at 275 lbs. I have social anxiety/self esteem issues. Personality wise, I am a people pleaser, don't stand up for myself and am meek/timid. People in general say I'm too nice and I need to get a girlfriend who is sweet. The thing is even they don't want me.

Job wise, I work a minimum wage job as a sales associate at Dollar General. I live in Americus, Georgia with my mother and don't have a car. I have a two year degree in Business Management and 60,000 in student loan debt. I have not repaid any of it back. The reason I have so much debt is because I fukked around a lot when in school and didn't take it seriously.

I am strongly considering getting in the air force once I get my weight down. I am exercising daily and eating healthier as of now.

In terms of women, what can I do to make them attracted to me?

Silkk

Daps
I never posted in this thread before but maybe you all could help me out:

I am a 33 year old virgin who has never had a girlfriend. I am 5'10'' and obese at 275 lbs. I have social anxiety/self esteem issues. Personality wise, I am a people pleaser, don't stand up for myself and am meek/timid. People in general say I'm too nice and I need to get a girlfriend who is sweet. The thing is even they don't want me.

Job wise, I work a minimum wage job as a sales associate at Dollar General. I live in Americus, Georgia with my mother and don't have a car. I have a two year degree in Business Management and 60,000 in student loan debt. I have not repaid any of it back. The reason I have so much debt is because I fukked around a lot when in school and didn't take it seriously.

I am strongly considering getting in the air force once I get my weight down. I am exercising daily and eating healthier as of now.

In terms of women, what can I do to make them attracted to me?
You need to stop focusing on women and focus on yourself right now. Period

You focusing on women is fukking up your ability to improve your own situation.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps

True. Wish I would have did that years ago, then I would be in a position to focus on women.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
True. Wish I would have did that years ago, then I would be in a position to focus on women.

Doesn't take much, I eat filthy all the time, I hit the gym, do my squats, and wrestle, and I can still walk into a room and be intimidating.

Don't let sorrow define who you are, i.e. any problems in your life are adjacent to your greatness and power.

I love food and liquor, I also love the gym and both inner and outer strength. So long as I can touch a burger, I can lift a weight, no excuses for either.

Women are not the finish line, they're a byproduct of a good life well lived.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

I agree on the general assessment...

But he needs to hit some p*ssy:francis:

I hate to admit this, but conquering your 1st piece of p*ssy is an euphoric feeling...:wow:

Once he gets that out of the way, the temporary confidence booster will help him...

Silkk

Daps
I agree on the general assessment...

But he needs to hit some p*ssy:francis:

I hate to admit this, but conquering your 1st piece of p*ssy is an euphoric feeling...:wow:

Once he gets that out of the way, the temporary confidence booster will help him...
Can't miss what you never had. Say he gets some and then he gets even MORE addicted to chasing it.......Situation will most likely never change.

Plus all p*ssy ain't good p*ssy.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Can't miss what you never had. Say he gets some and then he gets even MORE addicted to chasing it.......Situation will most likely never change.

Plus all p*ssy ain't good p*ssy.

If he is socially handicapped, getting p*ssy works wonders for him...
He might as well go thru it now and get it out of his system...
Let him make his mistakes now while he ain't got much so when he levels up, he knows how to maneuver..