Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Never stops people period. That rule stays broken :pachaha:
lmao

yea I remember asking about it for a coworker I was interested in last year and this thread bum rushed me with facts on how its a bad idea. The amount of "can i fukk my coworker?" posts has never slowed down since then :mjlol:

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
I may have fumbled a sure thing, but it's all in the game

I met this cute Chicana from Colorado a few years back on my grad school trip to China
At the time I had a girl and was into her heavy, so I didn't flirt or kick any game
After China, Chicana and I stayed in touch on DM here and there, nothing out of the ordinary
Eventually broke up with my (ex) girl and in Xmas time 2022 I was up in CO and met up with the Chi for hot pot in Denver
We caught up, good food good talk, no vibes or anything that I could detect. I was single so I had my antenna up
Back to occasional DM, eventually she ended up in Korea doing the English teacher thing

A few months ago when I was planning my Japan/Korea trip I told her I'd be in Seoul and would be dope if we met up
She left me on read for a while so I thought she either had a K-pop dude or just wasn't into it. Cool.
About a week before I took off for Narita she DMs back asking if I was still going to Seoul
Told her that's my plan, will she be around?
(whether I saw her or not was not a big deal. I was going to Seoul regardless and she's about 2 hours south, plus she left me on read).
She says yeah she'll take a bus and we can hang out
ok word
I arrive in Seoul, we meet up the next day, spend all day with her guiding me with her almost-fluent Korean (god bless)
Sightseeing, food, drinks, catching up, etc etc
Again, zero vibes. I compliment her looks, even did the old "put my arm around you like I ain't mean it" basic shyt and she just...nothing. Not even back away on some nah son shyt. But not reciprocating or anything remotely showing she was with it.

Anyway, day comes to an end and we're at the bus station
We're both on our phones looking at maps for me to get back to my telly
I look up and she's damm near in my face, I'm talking kissing distance
I think "should I kiss her"
then 3-4 secs of the day flash before me, showing no vibes, no energy, no flirting, no "accidental" brush up on me contact, nothing. Zip, zero, nada
So I let it go and she backs away to normal distance.
We hug and I ask her to let me know when she got home, she says ok cool you too
I get back to my room and tell her I'm good, how about you?
Left on read again.

I ran this ep by my homegirl of 20+years and she says "no woman is letting a guy she's not into be anywhere close to her like that, should've kissed her."
Me: "should've kissed her after all day with zero energy from her?"
Homie: "some women are like that. They won't show interest but again, when we're not feeling a dude we'll do everything to make sure to keep a respectable distance."

:yeshrug:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

I met this cute Chicana from Colorado a few years back on my grad school trip to China
At the time I had a girl and was into her heavy, so I didn't flirt or kick any game
After China, Chicana and I stayed in touch on DM here and there, nothing out of the ordinary
Eventually broke up with my (ex) girl and in Xmas time 2022 I was up in CO and met up with the Chi for hot pot in Denver
We caught up, good food good talk, no vibes or anything that I could detect. I was single so I had my antenna up
Back to occasional DM, eventually she ended up in Korea doing the English teacher thing

A few months ago when I was planning my Japan/Korea trip I told her I'd be in Seoul and would be dope if we met up
She left me on read for a while so I thought she either had a K-pop dude or just wasn't into it. Cool.
About a week before I took off for Narita she DMs back asking if I was still going to Seoul
(whether I saw her or not was not a big deal. I was going to Seoul regardless and she's about 2 hours south, plus she left me on read).
ok word
I arrive in Seoul, we meet up the next day, spend all day with her guiding me with her almost-fluent Korean (god bless)
Again, zero vibes. I compliment her looks, even did the old "put my arm around you like I ain't mean it" basic shyt and she just...nothing. Not even back away on some nah son shyt. But not reciprocating or anything remotely showing she was with it.

then 3-4 secs of the day flash before me, showing no vibes, no energy, no flirting, no "accidental" brush up on me contact, nothing. Zip, zero, nada
Left on read again.

I ran this ep by my homegirl of 20+years and she says "no woman is letting a guy she's not into be anywhere close to her like that, should've kissed her."
Homie: "some women are like that. They won't show interest but again, when we're not feeling a dude we'll do everything to make sure to keep a respectable distance."

Meh
A girl like that would be a garbage fukk anyway since the passion lacking

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
One thing I have learned that hasnt really been talked about is how as you get older sex becomes a lot more mental and emotional than based on pure lust.

Dont get me wrong, there are those women who look and present themselves like absolute whores, and because of how confident or sexy that is they might have you ready to blow their back out. Even that is somewhat mental though, its the confidence they exude and how comfortable they seem sexually that takes you there.

However, for most women if the “vibe” simply isnt there because she is reserved the sex is going to be wack. Why? because youre forcing it; there isnt a real connection. On top of that she is prolly reserved or prudish in the bedroom. Meanwhile, when a girl is affectionate, confident, has stimulating conversation skills, is inviting, physically intimate with you (touching your lap, good body language, grabbing your arm as you walk etc) you will naturally feel more close to her and the sex will be that much better or amplified.

Last edited:

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps

ok word

Left on read again.

Not every woman is affectionate. If she rode 2 hours to see you it's something there though.

I've dikked a girl down a few times before that still wasn't comfortable kissing and holding hands even after.

You could just straight up ask her but again depending on the woman she's not going to give you a direct answer back even if she is feeling you.

In conclusion women are confusing lol

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not every woman is affectionate. If she rode 2 hours to see you it's something there though.

I've dikked a girl down a few times before that still wasn't comfortable kissing and holding hands even after.

You could just straight up ask her but again depending on the woman she's not going to give you a direct answer back even if she is feeling you.

In conclusion women are confusing lol
how good was the sex?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:yeshrug: mid. I bushed her not long after. She said she was willing to work on stuff but she was like 34-35 it was a lost cause at that point. You can't mold older hoes.
feel me...what i said above applies
its always mid with those kinda hoes. if a girl isnt affectionate, sensual or dont know how to kiss, the sex is almost guaranteed to be wack