Question for Griffith Set

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Why do you fukk with Griffith?

You think I'm fukking with someone like Griffith in real life?

nikka sentenced his entire squad to ETERNAL DAMNATION :mjlol:

The Eclispe was worse than the red wedding
He's a psychopath :mjlol:

Its not what you think and you wouldn’t understand.

You’d just have to be there:yeshrug:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Demonic individuals on here. Just because your crew didn't have their own ambitions doesn't mean you sacrifice them all to eternal damnation.

I would have never came back after that clown set himself up for the Midland dungeons :hhh:

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
@Dwolf @RennisDeynolds

Come answer for your crimes. :unimpressed:

I'm not Griffith set just said that I would be a civilian living in the berserk world. I'd work my 9-5 in the background til it was time for my destruction.

Again living in that attack on titan world getting killed by someone I used to know bc some fake Nazis who hate themselves were bored doesn't appeal to me.

Like I said before when your option are going on a crash dummy mission for some teenage douchebags or getting torn to shreds and eaten alive by a former family member, that's not a world I need to live in.

In Berserk everybody knows a monster will be killing you it's just a matter of when. So you work your day Job, maybe get some puzzy and something decent to eat every now and then. The apostles keep scrapping in the thunderdome until the Falcon gives the signal and you gone. You really have to worry if you are a woman :damn: but as a man you will either be killed in battle, Insta killed by some demon, or die from the plague/starvation. It's just like real life :troll:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm not Griffith set just said that I would be a civilian living in the berserk world. I'd work my 9-5 in the background til it was time for my destruction.

Again living in that attack on titan world getting killed by someone I used to know bc some fake Nazis who hate themselves were bored doesn't appeal to me.

Like I said before when your option are going on a crash dummy mission for some teenage douchebags or getting torn to shreds and eaten alive by a former family member, that's not a world I need to live in.

In Berserk everybody knows a monster will be killing you it's just a matter of when. So you work your day Job, maybe get some puzzy and something decent to eat every now and then. The apostles keep scrapping in the thunderdome until the Falcon gives the signal and you gone. You really have to worry if you are a woman :damn: but as a man you will either be killed in battle, Insta killed by some demon, or die from the plague/starvation. It's just like real life :troll:

This.

Plus in Berserk world you actually have some peaceful pleasant days. You possibly can grow old and live a fairly decent life as long as you don’t forsake Lord Griffith. Just keep your head down and do you.

We didn’t choose this Griffith Set life :wow:

This Griffith Set life chose us:lupe:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The apostles keep scrapping in the thunderdome until the Falcon gives the signal and you gone. You really have to worry if you are a woman :damn: but as a man you will either be killed in battle, Insta killed by some demon, or die from the plague/starvation. It's just like real life :troll:

:mjlol:

You think those demons won’t wreck your ass cause you a man. They they would just kill you....

Then demons ain’t from Harlem Breh

:dame:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

You think those demons won’t wreck your ass cause you a man. They they would just kill you....

Breh said he's safe from a truly hedonistic death because he's a man. Even took the time to list them like it was concrete. :russ:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
nikkas really acting like women the only ones getting raped. nikka the main character was raped what makes you think you gonna be safe. You lucky if you get a quick death. Them demons gonna have your dead body paraded around like a trophy.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bruh Guts was getting raped in the straight up human world before the demons had kicked the door in. :mjlol: that shyt was hell the whole time. I'd still rather be in the AOT world.

We of #MPGang work hard to make sure such fates dont befall anyone within the walls :salute: titans may rip you to shreds outside em but your virtue shall be intact when that time comes