Christians Are Just Play Things For Their God

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
mirror images

either god is a reflection of the people telling the story or the people are a reflection of the god they claim

you will always struggle to force yourself into a home that is not your own

go with what makes sense for you & if you find it to be nonsense leave it for who it's for..........

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You cannot prove that there are consequences to my decision so your point falls aimlessly. šŸ¤—
I just hope you find your way back.

I don't know what you've done to your spirit but there's a road back brother.

In the next life you'll have a heavenly body, like an angel. You won't get it without the cosign from the big man. What's the problem with being good, asking for forgiveness and believing. GOD KNOWS YOURE A CLOWN WHO WILL MAKE MISTAKES

What's the Lucifer offering you thats so great? Busting nuts, getting high and being admired by people people you treat poorly?

This is someone who is literally hates you and wants to make you unworthy to be in God's kingdom. Actively pursuing you 24 hours a day to make you irredeemable garbage. Why would this alternative choice be so appealing to you.

Fight back.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Again, how come these type of threads are never made about Muslims or Jews or any other religion?

are those religious groups politically organized in america to take our rights away or persecute those who their deity believes should be punished?

if Christians solely imposed their beliefs on themselves, no one would give a shyt about them; word to the amish.

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
I can feel that. I understand and know that many of us were brought to think and feel something was wrong with us if we weren't able to speak in tongues and always in God's presence, so to speak. But I wasn't. I was taught that my relationship with with God was a relationship between a loving, wise, and guiding father and His children. We will always be children to God because we will always require love, wisdom and guidance. So my fear of God is one of reverence.

Even when I find disappointment in myself, I have to know in my heart that I am forgiven already, He is just waiting for me to see my mistake and acknowledge it to Him and ask for forgiveness and a path to not keep making that mistake.

God is in everybody but you can't judge Him by what a free-willed people do.
You choose to see one side of god. I chose to see its entire character for I cannot judge a being unless I see it in its totality. I recognize the biblical god has loving traits. I read the book. I've preached from it. But I also recognize that it's bad traits are so bad that they cannot come from something that is claimed to be all loving. It's obvious to me that this god character was written by men.

However, I will not disrespect you or anyone who disagree with me. It's all good.

Hathaway

Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
I just hope you find your way back.

I don't know what you've done to your spirit but there's a road back brother.

In the next life you'll have a heavenly body, like an angel. You won't get it without the cosign from the big man. What's the problem with being good, asking for forgiveness and believing. GOD KNOWS YOURE A CLOWN WHO WILL MAKE MISTAKES

What's the Lucifer offering you thats so great? Busting nuts, getting high and treating people poorly?

This is someone who is literally hates you and wants to make you unworthy to be in God's kingdom. Actively pursuing you 24 hours a day to make you irredeemable garbage. Why would this alternative choice be so appealing to you.

Fight back.
Its all love brother. I'm good where I'm at.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Its all love brother. I'm good where I'm at.
Ok so why do you need to try and Influence other's. Let everyone be good where they're at. Don't be the serpent.

Lucifer thought that because he was pretty and could play instruments he deserved a higher place then the one who created him, God. He tried to rebel and got destroyed. The battle is already over. He is stuck here with us corrupting us to make us unworthy of the next life. That's pride. That's his sole purpose. A hater till the end.

God knows the inner strength that humans possess allowing us to overcome the influence of a celestial entity with a simple belief in God.

Let that sink in man and enjoy your Sunday

Hathaway

Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Ok so why do you need to try and Influence other's. Let everyone be good where they're at. Don't be the serpent.

Lucifer thought that because he was pretty and could play instruments he deserved a higher place then the one who created him, God. He tried to rebel and got destroyed. The battle is already over. He is stuck here with us corrupting us to make us unworthy of the next life. That's pride. That's his sole purpose. A hater till the end.

God knows the inner strength that humans possess allowing us to overcome the influence of a celestial entity with a simple belief in God.

Let that sink in man and enjoy your Sunday
Is it influence to simply share my thoughts? You criticize me for the same things you christians do. Unsolicited influence. Except, I'm not trying to influence anyone. I've seen how religious threads work on here. You guys come running like a pack of wild dogs to defend your god and/or claim demonic possession. This is not influence. This is simply open dialogue brother. One of which you have chosen to participate.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Is it truly free will when the only choices are serve and obey god or eternal annihilation? I don't think so.
i would rewatch the Prince of Egypt

and meditate on Moses dream re: eternal annihilation

there are two ways to interpret it. Either: Seti is right and that you are redeemed through dreams

or God will preserve Moses beyond his dreams

Genesis 28:10-17

10 And Jacob went out from Beersheba, and went toward Haran.

11 And he lighted upon a certain place, and tarried there all night, because the sun was set; and he took of the stones of that place, and put them for his pillows, and lay down in that place to sleep.

12 And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.

13 And, behold, the Lord stood above it, and said, I am the Lord God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed;

14 And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.

15 And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.

16 And Jacob awaked out of his sleep, and he said, Surely the Lord is in this place; and I knew it not.

17 And he was afraid, and said, How dreadful is this place! this is none other but the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven.

@Marks

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@Koichos im curious about your take on the above passage

especially with the thread title and this context

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
mirror images

either god is a reflection of the people telling the story or the people are a reflection of the god they claim

you will always struggle to force yourself into a home that is not your own

go with what makes sense for you & if you find it to be nonsense leave it for who it's for..........

Exodus 32:1-4

1 And when the people saw that Moses delayed to come down out of the mount, the people gathered themselves together unto Aaron, and said unto him, Up, make us gods, which shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.

2 And Aaron said unto them, Break off the golden earrings, which are in the ears of your wives, of your sons, and of your daughters, and bring them unto me.

3 And all the people brake off the golden earrings which were in their ears, and brought them unto Aaron.

4 And he received them at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, after he had made it a molten calf: and they said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.
God made the light, God did not say "I am in the light"

so he is not a reflection either :wow:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
lol for nikkas to claim God like they do on here yall be judgmental asab

• Dap
Reactions: MMS