Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
They were vile MEN but they weren’t monsters:hubie:

That could’ve happened in AoT world too:hubie:
Could it have happened? Sure.

Is someone likely to get raped by a goat or ripped to shreds by insect-children hybrids and fed to demonic larva? Don't think that's really a common problem :jbhmm:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
openly corrupt as fukk and chilling

meanwhile, you can be nobility in Berserk and still be forced to pay taxes with your ass

The "happiest" moment in Attack on Titan so far was Reiner about to eat the barrel of a rifle in front of a small child :dead:

You living in that world and you at the mercy of some depressed teenagers

In Berserk you cant fight causality just like real life you destined to croak :dead:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Well the Titans will eat you out without your permission.... so that’s technically rape:usure:

Why so many of y’all caught up with rape:gucci:

Look the average civilian can defend himself from rape. They can’t do shyt about a 30 foot Titan..... that’s one of the smaller titans mind you:huhldup:

Y’all really acting like rape happens everyday..... that shyt don’t happen as much as y’all trynna say:shaq2:

Rather be eaten...than thrown on the ground by demons and have my bootyhole forcibly eaten :hubie:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Breh if you dont stop tagging me with your non reading ass :camby::mjlol:

#CivilianGang #9to5Set

#PrettyRickyPunkedBigGriff :wow:

Come on man.... we comrades:wow:

Just trynna live in the paradise that Lord Griffith has created for us

This shyt really ain’t as bad as them other niccas making it out to be:wow:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Why do you fukk with Griffith?

You think I'm fukking with someone like Griffith in real life?

nikka sentenced his entire squad to ETERNAL DAMNATION :mjlol:

The Eclispe was worse than the red wedding
He's a psychopath :mjlol:

And he still didn't do anything wrong in that situation. He gave plenty of warning to the people in the group. To Guts he said, 'I'll choose where you die,' his strongest and most skilled member.

The band also said they would go through hell to have Griffith's dream recognized. Testing their loyalty and the strength of their word, he brought them to hell.

The problem was everyone but Guts depended on Griffith and were determined to serve him and just be around him. Well, those who give up on the battlefield are destined to fall. They were summoned to a new battlefield and only two made it out.

:yeshrug:

All of that drinking and getting recognized as nobility made them soft. Guts always kept the iron in his hand and made it out alive.

Don't expect any straight answers from followers & defenders of the Band of the Bussy Falcon. :francis:

@Bryan Danielson @Monsanto

When it comes to Griffith you don't have to rock with him but please respect it.

:youngsabo:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The "happiest" moment in Attack on Titan so far was Reiner about to eat the barrel of a rifle in front of a small child :dead:

You living in that world and you at the mercy of some depressed teenagers

In Berserk you cant fight causality just like real life you destined to croak :dead:
if more people had guns in berserk, people would be committing that regularly :mjlol: