Question for Griffith Set

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Rather be eaten...than thrown on the ground by demons and have my bootyhole forcibly eaten :hubie:

First of all..... AoT gang shouldnt be trynna sit on a pedestal and talk about RAPE... cuz:usure:

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

His right hand is holding his chin..... so yall already know where his left hand is:dame:

Na man.... shyt really is rough out in AoT world, like just look at the eyes of some of the people there

attack-on-titan-southwestward.png

attack-on-titan-season-2-episode-9-opening_0.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Reiner-Braun-silentforce-40713905-1280-720.jpg

armin-in-attack-on-titan-is-one-of-erens-closest-friends.png

cb737fdab4c3dca6f18435eb0ddad4152b603fbb.jpg

Like EVERYONE LOOKS LIKE THAT!!!:picard:

That despair:hhh:

EVERYONE there looks like they are absolutely miserable, souless and want to off themselves.
There is no true HAPPINESS
There is no JOY
There isnt even the fainted warmth of LOVE in that decrepit sad world

Everyday you can just tell the people there just want to die.

Its not like that in Berserk, yes some fukked up shyt does happen. I can deny or defend that. But there is also good and there are many people that are actually happy! We laugh, we smile, we live.

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci:
Why do you fukk with Griffith?

You think I'm fukking with someone like Griffith in real life?

nikka sentenced his entire squad to ETERNAL DAMNATION :mjlol:

The Eclispe was worse than the red wedding
He's a psychopath :mjlol:
Wait your saying there are people who are fans of Griffith after the eclipse :scust::gucci::mjtf: why???? Man is scum of all scum

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
And he still didn't do anything wrong in that situation. He gave plenty of warning to the people in the group. To Guts he said, 'I'll choose where you die,' his strongest and most skilled member.

The band also said they would go through hell to have Griffith's dream recognized. Testing their loyalty and the strength of their word, he brought them to hell.

The problem was everyone but Guts depended on Griffith and were determined to serve him and just be around him. Well, those who give up on the battlefield are destined to fall. They were summoned to a new battlefield and only two made it out.

:yeshrug:

All of that drinking and getting recognized as nobility made them soft. Guts always kept the iron in his hand and made it out alive.

When it comes to Griffith you don't have to rock with him but please respect it.

:youngsabo:
drewbreesnecksuperslomo.gif

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
like i said he on Thanos time, the hardest choices require the strongest wills n my guy did that. Thats a good ass villian/antagonist imo; he still fukked up but in the context and story setting he the truth :manny:

Gotta wash my hands of you too, of all people? :hhh:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
like i said he on Thanos time, the hardest choices require the strongest wills n my guy did that. Thats a good ass villian/antagonist imo; he still fukked up but in the context and story setting he the truth :manny:
his will wasn't that strong when he ran off to smash the princess (that he was gonna get regardless) when Guts hurt his feelings :gucci: Griffith is about nothing