Question for Griffith Set

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
nikkas really acting like women the only ones getting raped. nikka the main character was raped what makes you think you gonna be safe. You lucky if you get a quick death. Them demons gonna have your dead body paraded around like a trophy.
If GUTS got raped then its over for everybody.

They acting like minding their own business and having a 9-5 is even an option in the Berserk universe.

"Go to the well, we need some water" :mjcry:

"Get a job" :mjcry:
"Time to pay those bills" :mjcry:
"Its time to go to church" :mjcry:
"Its time to leave church" :mjcry:
"Lets live in the city":mjcry:
"Lets live in the country" :mjcry:
Bruh Guts was getting raped in the straight up human world before the demons had kicked the door in. :mjlol: that shyt was hell the whole time. I'd still rather be in the AOT world.

We of #MPGang work hard to make sure such fates dont befall anyone within the walls :salute: titans may rip you to shreds outside em but your virtue shall be intact when that time comes
The MPs had it made and STILL do

Guaranteed the 911 equivalent in AoT goes straight to voicemail :mjlol:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Bruh Guts was getting raped in the straight up human world before the demons had kicked the door in. :mjlol: that shyt was hell the whole time. I'd still rather be in the AOT world.

We of #MPGang work hard to make sure such fates dont befall anyone within the walls :salute: titans may rip you to shreds outside em but your virtue shall be intact when that time comes
shyt let them trolls get ahold of you:dame:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
The thing about berserk is ain't shyt safe anything will potentially rape you. That horse you just rode to get to the capital will probably rape you. That bird singing in the morning as the sun comes up will probably rape you. That cute little cat? Its gonna rape you.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
nikkas really acting like women the only ones getting raped. nikka the main character was raped what makes you think you gonna be safe. You lucky if you get a quick death. Them demons gonna have your dead body paraded around like a trophy.

The main character was booty plundered by a pedophile after he was sold by a scumbag war criminal.

"B-b-bu-bu-but they'll parade around your dead body :lupe:"

I'll be fukking dead breh, how is that my concern :childplease:

Father Mozgus and the power of Christ will save those who repent :birdman:(:troll:). Don't at me about his torture chamber, those people weren't devout :mjlol:

@Bryan Danielson you on an island breh, ain't nobody claiming Griffith set but you.

This that CivilianGang9to5Set over this way :lolbron:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Has a titan raped anyone yet?

Well the Titans will eat you out without your permission.... so that’s technically rape:usure:

Why so many of y’all caught up with rape:gucci:

Look the average civilian can defend himself from rape. They can’t do shyt about a 30 foot Titan..... that’s one of the smaller titans mind you:huhldup:

Y’all really acting like rape happens everyday..... that shyt don’t happen as much as y’all trynna say:shaq2:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Well the Titans will eat you out without your permission.... so that’s technically rape:usure:

Why so many of y’all caught up with rape:gucci:

Look the average civilian can defend himself from rape. They can’t do shyt about a 30 foot Titan..... that’s one of the smaller titans mind you:huhldup:

Y’all really acting like rape happens everyday..... that shyt don’t happen as much as y’all trynna say:shaq2:
We all know we gonna die someday but I would rather it not be with a blown out bootyhole:dame:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
The main character was booty plundered by a pedophile after he was sold by a scumbag war criminal.

"B-b-bu-bu-but they'll parade around your dead body :lupe:"

I'll be fukking dead breh, how is that my concern :childplease:

Father Mozgus and the power of Christ will save those who repent :birdman:(:troll:). Don't at me about his torture chamber, those people weren't devout :mjlol:

@Bryan Danielson you on an island breh, ain't nobody claiming Griffith set but you.

This that CivilianGang9to5Set over this way :lolbron:

Like is said breh...... we don’t choose #GriffithSet

#GriffithSet chooses us.

But fukk all that shyt.... let’s head down to the pub together after work. I hear some shyt going down up in the Kingdom of the North. :dame:

Let’s toast it ain’t us:lupe:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
We all know we gonna die someday but I would rather it not be with a blown out bootyhole:dame:

There’s only 3 rules in Griffiths world that you have to follow and for the most part you good.:unimpressed:

1 - Don’t Forsake Lord Griffith
2 - Don’t join Guts
3 - Live your life

I don’t see what the problem is, Griffith created a paradise. The people at the top of AoT world don’t give a fukk about the people furthest from the capital/center and outside the walls:unimpressed:

It’s not that difficult, I don’t agree with Lord Griffith or everything he does, but I also don’t buck back at him or question him:hubie:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
There’s only 3 rules in Griffiths world that you have to follow and for the most part you good.:unimpressed:

2 - Don’t join Guts
3 - Live your life

I don’t see what the problem is, Griffith created a paradise. The people at the top of AoT world don’t give a fukk about the people furthest from the capital/center and outside the walls:unimpressed:

It’s not that difficult, I don’t agree with Lord Griffith or everything he does, but I also don’t buck back at him or question him:hubie:
If miura come back yall about to get a rude wake up call on what go on in falconia :sas1:
What makes you think you even make it to falconia:sas2:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps

2 - Don’t join Guts
3 - Live your life