‘Quantum Leap’ reboot ordered at NBC

Daps
You might be right because the new Magnum PI is trash
I got to be honest though. I'm just tired of getting involved into a show I really like and the fukkers cancelling it. It's why I barely watch TV as is. Have me hotter than fish grease when I get the news a show has been cancelled.

Example: I never saw Breaking Bad, Vikings, and the first four seasons of GOT when they were running.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I got to be honest though. I'm just tired of getting involved into a show I really like and the fukkers cancelling it. It's why I barely watch TV as is. Have me hotter than fish grease when I get the news a show has been cancelled.

Example: I never saw Breaking Bad, Vikings, and the first four seasons of GOT when they were running.

this isnt a crazy take. i think a lot of people feel this way. the last time i was really into a good show that got cancelled was limitless, and that was as streaming sites were really taking off. then watching shyt like people from earth where the shows get cancelled on a cliffhanger ending dont make the situations better

Daps
Hopefully, a new leaper goes in to find Sam and lead him home.
12463.jpg

Whatchu know 'bout this classic?

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
The OG is one of my favorites ever. I watch it like twice a year. That trailer confirmed some of my worst fears - a Rebooquel