‘Quantum Leap’ reboot ordered at NBC

Daps
My leading theory was that "God" was a time agent convincing Beckett to keep pushing even tho that nikka wanted nothing less than to go home.

That dude Scott Bakula has never been anyone other than the lead on QL for me. Remember when that fool was a used car salesman on that TNT show lol

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not really feeling the trailer. I also hope this isn’t procedural. That worked for the OG show, but I would like to see a more serialized version of the show. I think that direction is more appropriate for this era.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Not really feeling the trailer. I also hope this isn’t procedural. That worked for the OG show, but I would like to see a more serialized version of the show. I think that direction is more appropriate for this era.

got this dude as joe montana :heh:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Nah. It doesn't work because the leaps are random...which is the main focus of the show. Plus, the swiss cheese brain always creates an out.

Even in the OG, the lives of the support staff of Project Quantum Leap weren't interesting. The only time it played a part was when there were situations that could affect/compromise the leap.

egsteel

All Star
Daps
WVBqPOs.jpg

thats how they ended the series, pissing off everyone

and sliders needs another season to fix the bullshyt of the last season
I don't wanna shyt on the Quantum Leap show but i'm worried. The Sliders fiasco still pisses me off. Big fukk you to Fox and everything they did.

Daps
Man let Bakula go, just find another to play Sam. It's been 30+ plus years now, time for both parties to move on. Hopefully by the end of season 1 that'll be the cliffhanger.