Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Damn I'm choking up
One of the few shows I used to watch with my moms (RIP) when I was a kid
Dr Quinn and ER were the other shows.

I recently watched a few episodes and although dated they are entertaining
The concept for the show is genius and deserves a reboot

HOLY shyt I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT DR.QUINN:krs:

Besides the lack of quality black led dramas, the 90’s was the GOAT era for tv. There was literally something for everyone. I use to watch Dr Quinn with my grandmother (RIP) and Quantum Leap with my Father (RIP). I use to call Quantum Leap the “Pop In Pop Out” Show because of how Dean would always come and go…

Daps
I hope they cleverly pull it off. QL and Unsloved Mysterious back to back captured all my imagination. From memory I think Sam met God and he told that nikka he can never go home with so many people needing him to get their life back on track.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I hope they cleverly pull it off. QL and Unsloved Mysterious back to back captured all my imagination. From memory I think Sam met God and he told that nikka he can never go home with so many people needing him to get their life back on track.
He gave him the choice. Sam did what was right.

With that said I would love if the new series didn’t start out looking for Sam, but eventually does find him. Let it build.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
a lot of new historical events have occurred since the original QL ended, so the writers for the reboot will have a lot of material to draw from.
9/11 could be something else if they decide to go into one of the planes or the tower.

Then again they preferred to stay away from specific events to better explore the times. Outside of Kennedy

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
9/11 could be something else if they decide to go into one of the planes or the tower.

Then again they preferred to stay away from specific events to better explore the times. Outside of Kennedy
That was one of the main events I was thinking of.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
WVBqPOs.jpg

thats how they ended the series, pissing off everyone

and sliders needs another season to fix the bullshyt of the last season

Man sliders ending was horrible :sadcam:

Daps
its about time

And hopefully Sam made it back home :mjcry:

Remember that episode when he came through and saw his house but his mom had changed something in front of the house so he thought it was another bust and jumped back into the portal only for the viewers to see that nah, it wasn't a bust, our nicca was finally home?:mjcry:

Wait a min... or am I thinking of an episode of Sliders:jbhmm:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Remember that episode when he came through and saw his house but his mom had changed something in front of the house so he thought it was another bust and jumped back into the portal only for the viewers to see that nah, it wasn't a bust, our nicca was finally home?:mjcry:

Wait a min... or am I thinking of an episode of Sliders:jbhmm:

That was sliders..:mjcry:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Quantum Leap is one of my favorite series, since the 90s. I watch the entire series at least 2x a year. If done right, it can work. But they do have to make Sam Beckett (Scott Bakula) part of the story. I do think that one problem they have is that Sam was essentially a righteous, do-gooding Boy Scout. It was his integrity that made the show work. They absolutely cannot have the main character as a jerk, or modern edgy characteristics they like to use.

In one of my rewatches, I started to notice that "Al" from Mirror Image was right, and that Sam was able to control his leaps. Whether or not it was subconsciously is a different debate, but he did so a few times during the series. So it was partly his fault he never returned home.