‘Quantum Leap’ reboot ordered at NBC

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
After the way people came at Wonder Woman 1984 for taking over someone’s body without permission, this is going to have to change the mechanism for leaping.

I’m pretty sure the ire was from Wonder Woman essentially raping a guy

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I’m pretty sure the ire was from Wonder Woman essentially raping a guy
Hmmm . . . yeah she fukked a guy knowing he had no control of his body.
Now can Sam or whoever replaced him now not have sex on his missions? He is using someone else's body without consent.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Y’all niccas gotta read the room.

We the coli on that sadistic shyt for dos dos.

Y’all talking bout “Sam going home” but fukk that……
we need him to be lost in time forever
we need him to NEVER go home.

Let’s review SPM; many of y’all CHEERED at his loss and pain and walked away from that movie like :wow::blessed::ohlawd::feedme:

Let’s even take it to music…. Everyone knows Happy Mary (MJB) was trash, but Sad Mary was :banderas:

So fukk that….. y’all may not wanna admit it, but we need Sam to be in pain and never find his closure:ahh:

I hope he never ages or essentially somehow becomes immortal due to being outside it time and relative space and just leaps for millions of years:banderas:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Hmmm . . . yeah she fukked a guy knowing he had no control of his body.
Now can Sam or whoever replaced him now not have sex on his missions? He is using someone else's body without consent.

Sam usually refrained. He was called a boy scout for that reason. There was maybe 1-2 instances in which he took one for the mission, 1 person he was in love with, and one person that saw his true self.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Sam usually refrained. He was called a boy scout for that reason. There was maybe 1-2 instances in which he took one for the mission, 1 person he was in love with, and one person that saw his true self.
Really? I thought I remember him getting more action than that but you are right I haven't seen it in ages.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Really? I thought I remember him getting more action than that but you are right I haven't seen it in ages.

Yeah. He'd kiss them, but he rarely let it go any farther. Al would always get on him about that, and tell him to take advantage. He slept with like 5 women total (the evil leaper Alia, the psychic Tamlyn - both who saw him as Sam and he had a connection with, Abagail the woman of the Trilogy he ended up conceiving a child with, and like 1 or 2 more that he did as the husband for the integrity of the leap)...in seen leaps. There were a few more situations he leaped into the morning after. A lot of the situations involved somewhat putting the couple together, or it was a residual effect.

Of course it was implied that there were more leaps than were seen.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I remember Sliders had gotten so bad that all of the original actors left except the black dude and he became the main character:mjlol:

They got rid of Professor first, which started the NEW Slider pilot - the SciFi Channel Sliders, then Wade, then brought in Jerry O'Connell's brother as Quinn's brother, then got rid of him & Quinn, bringing in a replacement Quinn

parallax

Superstar
Daps
They got rid of Professor first, which started the NEW Slider pilot - the SciFi Channel Sliders, then Wade, then brought in Jerry O'Connell's brother as Quinn's brother, then got rid of him & Quinn, bringing in a replacement Quinn

all of that made me angry, but most of it was tolerable. its the way the went about it. arturo was dead, but he could have been an au arturo and the real prof is stilkl out there somewhere? ok fine. wade is lost, but ends up in a prime earth slave camp? i dont understand it, but they arent trying to insult my intelligence. then quinn has a brother because quinn isnt from earth prime but an au one? now you are trying to insult my intelligence, but the shows quality hasnt dropped but i was still along for the ride. but then the the last season where one character is dropped into the time bushes and another merges with a version of him that doesnt look like him? i couldnt anymore after that.