‘Quantum Leap’ reboot ordered at NBC

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why do alot of the great sci-fi shows have horrific finales?! :sadcam: sliders, quantum leap?;?:what: farscape ended on a cliffhanger too but was nicely tied up in the mini series movie.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Why do alot of the great sci-fi shows have horrific finales?! :sadcam: sliders, quantum leap?;?:what: farscape ended on a cliffhanger too but was nicely tied up in the mini series movie.
In the case of sliders they thought a cliffhanger would get a season 6. Quantum Leaps ending was designed to be open ended and in hindsight a sad goodbye.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
all of that made me angry, but most of it was tolerable. its the way the went about it. arturo was dead, but he could have been an au arturo and the real prof is stilkl out there somewhere? ok fine. wade is lost, but ends up in a prime earth slave camp? i dont understand it, but they arent trying to insult my intelligence. then quinn has a brother because quinn isnt from earth prime but an au one? now you are trying to insult my intelligence, but the shows quality hasnt dropped but i was still along for the ride. but then the the last season where one character is dropped into the time bushes and another merges with a version of him that doesnt look like him? i couldnt anymore after that.

I kept hoping they brought back the evil female-Quinn, Logan. That was a waste. And almost every other Arturo they met was a conniving, ruthless b*stard, so I would have loved to see that one did a switcheroo on one world, and returned. But I don't think Rhys-Davies wanted to do the show anymore.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I wonder how they will answer the God snatching the leapers conundrum. We know there are multiple leapers in the mythology, and all couldn't possibly been set up by a time travel experiments...