Quantum Break Official Thread (Out Now for Xbox One and PC)

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Comparing quantum break and the order is a very fair comparisson. Depending on a person's preference of environment and story I can easily see someone liking one more than the other.
exactly.

he acting like i compared The Order to Halo or some shyt.

@Leasy news flash i don't need to play this game to know what it is. Thats what gameplay vids are for. but then again u think Nba live is a good game :russ: so its no point of talking to u

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Comparing quantum break and the order is a very fair comparisson. Depending on a person's preference of environment and story I can easily see someone liking one more than the other.

Enclose environment compared to a large open environment where you can use it against your enemies(canisters etc..) upgradable skills, Skills that can tailor to how you want to play the game where as the The Order is QuickTime event limited gun play.

What the fukk are yall talking about

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
exactly.

he acting like i compared The Order to Halo or some shyt.

@Leasy news flash i don't need to play this game to know what it is. Thats what gameplay vids are for. but then again u think Nba live is a good game :russ: so its no point of talking to u

All you nikkas this gen go on ignore gameplay and game opinions are irrelevant as yall only have one system and only play certain games. Yall not gamers

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

In your argument at that. Uncharted is the same as The Order. Scripted gameplay, QuickTime events and cutscenes?

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
All you nikkas this gen go on ignore gameplay and game opinions are irrelevant as yall only have one system and only play certain games. Yall not gamers
niqqa i got enough bread to buy 200 xboxes. nobody saying the game is exactly the same. With QB just like The Order cutscenes are just as equal to gameplay. The Order 3 hours of gameplay & 2 hours of cutscenes. QB 4 hours of gameplay & over 2 hours of cutscenes. One game a movie. one a TV show.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Enclose environment compared to a large open environment where you can use it against your enemies(canisters etc..) upgradable skills, Skills that can tailor to how you want to play the game where as the The Order is QuickTime event limited gun play.

What the fukk are yall talking about
Large open environments is not a way I would describe Quantum Break at all, also Quantum Break does little to "tailor to how you play the game". Every fight is resolved the same and the enemy variety and weapons are extremely limited. The same can be said of The Order.
The reason the order is being compared to quantum break is because both games are third person shooters that are extremely short compared to many other games and are narrative heavy along with pointless wandering around searching for items that don't matter. Where the games differ is mainly in the environment and a few different combat choices. It doesn't mean one is better than the other. This comparison might bother a person that hated on the order. For me, I see it as a complement. Personally I thought the order was a very good game with a lot of missed opportunities, but a good game none the less. Quantum Break is cool even with its flaws. As far as XB1 exclusives go, QB is one of the weaker ones in my opinion.
If consoles don't matter to you, and you're looking for an incredibly fun experience from beginning to end, with enemy variety, great graphics, great story, and excellent design through out, I recommend Ratchet and Clank.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
niqqa i got enough bread to buy 200 xboxes. nobody saying the game is exactly the same. With QB just like The Order cutscenes are just as equal to gameplay. The Order 3 hours of gameplay & 2 hours of cutscenes. QB 4 hours of gameplay & over 2 hours of cutscenes. One game a movie. one a TV show.
I'd argue the QB has less actual gameplay than the order, but I'd have to play the order again to verify. In QB its not just the netflix episodes at the end. During every chapter, there are SEVERAL portions where all you do is walk around while everything is frozen around you looking for random items that do absolutely nothing to enhance the game.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I'd argue the QB has less actual gameplay than the order, but I'd have to play the order again to verify. In QB its not just the netflix episodes at the end. During every chapter, there are SEVERAL portions where all you do is walk around while everything is frozen around you looking for random items that do absolutely nothing to enhance the game.

Stop it...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Angry Joe gave this shyt a 5/10

For reference, he gave The Order 1886 a 4/10

:mjlol: The stans on Gaf are pissed that he always seems to get a separate thread afterwards :mjlol:

They just mad because he ain't like it.

I agree with him for the most part, especially the criticisms of the episodes after the chapters. Its not that the idea itself was bad, they just ended up being very boring.