Quantum Break Official Thread (Out Now for Xbox One and PC)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn so do I kill this bytch or nah?

tough decision

if I knew serene’s end goal/big plan then I could make a more informed decision but I don’t quite get why he’s doing all of this...jack is the biggest threat so it seems like the main goal should be to keep him in the dark as much as possible which means this chic need to go

:ld:

*edit*

he killed jack’s brother...so why not just kill jack since he’s already in custody and presents the biggest threat?

if he’s not gonna kill jack then it doesn’t make sense to kill the witnesses either...seems like either choice (hardline or PR) still allows jack to remain a threat

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk it...dude already killed the brother...if you’re gonna be evil then go all the way...fukk riverport’s feelings :yeshrug:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol this bytch said “wait”

nikka gave you a fair chance :ehh:

how long is this movie segment and can I still enjoy the game/understand what’s going on if I skip it?

*edit*

22-30 minutes each and they’re suggesting I don’t skip it :mindblown:

the playable portion of act 1 wasn’t even this long wtf :dwillhuh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn this kinda sucks...I was really excited about jumping back into the game after playing act 1...instead I’m stuck watching this movie scene which so far doesn’t seem all that important

*edit*

episode 1 wasn’t bad...learned a little bit more...still don’t like having my gaming interrupted to watch this tho...hope the gameplay for act 2 is longer

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I waited too long to play this...the gameplay is severely outdated...finished act 2 but the game got real boring real fast...some games stand the test of time but this ain’t one if them...doesn’t help that at the end of each act I’m rewarded with a 30 minute show to watch before I can start playing the damn game again

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I waited too long to play this...the gameplay is severely outdated...finished act 2 but the game got real boring real fast...some games stand the test of time but this ain’t one if them...doesn’t help that at the end of each act I’m rewarded with a 30 minute show to watch before I can start playing the damn game again

thsoe are always the criticisms i heard regarding the game. That it's way too front loaded, in that you get all your powers too quickly so theres not a lot to look forward to and having to watch live action CBS tv show.

they use that weird live action shyt in Control also. It's 2021, games need to stop doing this.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
does this bytch not realize that man tried to kill her husband??? :dwillhuh:

...and lmaooo that security just watched dude get choked out

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thsoe are always the criticisms i heard regarding the game. That it's way too front loaded, in that you get all your powers too quickly so theres not a lot to look forward to and having to watch live action CBS tv show.

they use that weird live action shyt in Control also. It's 2021, games need to stop doing this.

I’ve gotten used to the show it’s actually good...I just don’t like how central it is to the game’s story tho...like I’d legit be lost if I didn’t watch it...in control you can at least skip those short clips and they’re not too central to the story...I did like watching the scientist’s segments tho...but ya it reminds me of those interactive FMV games even tho the concept here is different...I don’t like the juxtaposition tho of the video game with the movie...I feel like the movie is taking away from the game and disrupting my rhythm...the story is good tho...finishing up act 3/episode 3...will probably finish the game tomorrow...shyt short as hell

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

nah control was dope :ufdup: