Quantum Break Official Thread (Out Now for Xbox One and PC)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
that Angry Joe review :mjlol:

I'm glad this was a disaster on PC, and killed any interest I had

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BrokenGamezhd said to pick up Quantam Leap after a price drop or used :mjlol:

Looks like I"ll skip this unless some $10 PC code comes out but I doubt I'll care, I"ll be playing superior games by then. :win:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
BrokenGamezhd said to pick up Quantam Leap after a price drop or used :mjlol:

Looks like I"ll skip this unless some $10 PC code comes out but I doubt I'll care, I"ll be playing superior games by then. :win:

There's always going to be negative reviews about every game, especially since the negative ones are more entertaining to watch. QB isn't bad. For me I just felt like everything in between the small moments of combat were chores I had to do to earn another little taste of fun. I would say it's a game that can wait till it goes on sale but you didn't automatically lose if you bought it before.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Can fakkits who aren't interested in the game stop posting and let people who actually played talk about it?
I just finished the game and I have some thoughts
1) the last boss was terrible whoever decided that attempted to cause your player to have a seizure/blinding him during a boss fight was a good idea deserves to be slapped.
2) I see the comparison with the order actually being valid, I personally enjoyed this more than The Order the actual combat and time mechanics were more fun.
3) the TV show was kinda eh, on the one hand it was actually pretty well made on the other hand it was kind of inconsequential and the characters were blah
4) I think it would have benefitted from having more varied gameplay, something Jeff Gerstmann from GB said the car chase on the tv show was pretty good, imagine if that was in game and you were racing on a busy street against dudes with those chronon suits :banderas:
5) a challenge mode or score attack mode would be pretty cool as well
6) for all the talk of it being short I spent about 13 hours playing it including the 4 20-30 min episodes :yeshrug:

Can we talk about the end as well?
SO um what happened at the end? we fixed the fracture and I thought that Jack would die since he was half way to being a shambler but then he's alive and still being interviewed by monarch and Lt Daniels is also alive.... but wasn't he a shambler as well? Ogawa roll also isn't very clear like I believe she was working with Lt Daniels to get rid of Serene but to what end?
I choose PR, handle Jack myself, trust Lt Daniels and Paranoia for my junction points don't know how that plays into my ending

I'd probably rate the game 7-7.5/10 pretty good but I don't know if I'll ever pick it up again, might sell it back to BB since I have some big purchases coming up

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Can fakkits who aren't interested in the game stop posting and let people who actually played talk about it?
I just finished the game and I have some thoughts
1) the last boss was terrible whoever decided that attempted to cause your player to have a seizure/blinding him during a boss fight was a good idea deserves to be slapped.
2) I see the comparison with the order actually being valid, I personally enjoyed this more than The Order the actual combat and time mechanics were more fun.
3) the TV show was kinda eh, on the one hand it was actually pretty well made on the other hand it was kind of inconsequential and the characters were blah
4) I think it would have benefitted from having more varied gameplay, something Jeff Gerstmann from GB said the car chase on the tv show was pretty good, imagine if that was in game and you were racing on a busy street against dudes with those chronon suits :banderas:
5) a challenge mode or score attack mode would be pretty cool as well
6) for all the talk of it being short I spent about 13 hours playing it including the 4 20-30 min episodes :yeshrug:

Can we talk about the end as well?
SO um what happened at the end? we fixed the fracture and I thought that Jack would die since he was half way to being a shambler but then he's alive and still being interviewed by monarch and Lt Daniels is also alive.... but wasn't he a shambler as well? Ogawa roll also isn't very clear like I believe she was working with Lt Daniels to get rid of Serene but to what end?
I choose PR, handle Jack myself, trust Lt Daniels and Paranoia for my junction points don't know how that plays into my ending

I'd probably rate the game 7-7.5/10 pretty good but I don't know if I'll ever pick it up again, might sell it back to BB since I have some big purchases coming up
That's a fair score and good points. I'm on the last chapter.

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
one thing that grinds my gears about ppl's criticism of this game is ppl complaining about the Tv show like it wasn't advertised as that would be a part of the game for the longest :heh:, and im not talking about if u like the show or not but flatout saying having a tv show between acts killed it for you :rudy:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
one thing that grinds my gears about ppl's criticism of this game is ppl complaining about the Tv show like it wasn't advertised as that would be a part of the game for the longest :heh:, and im not talking about if u like the show or not but flatout saying having a tv show between acts killed it for you :rudy:
I liked the idea. The execution was horrible IMO.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Nothing he said by itself was false. His super sarcasm is HILARIOUS as usual, but makes the game seem worse than it is. That being said, I was playing chapter 5 last night and felt like I was only playing it just to finish it since I'm so close to the end. I wasn't excited to pick the game back up. The action and flat out fun of ratchet and clank probably messed me up. This game is way more slow paced and narrative heavy.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just got through playing Act 1 and watching the video on PC. It runs pretty well at all ultra, 1440p (I couldn't check the fps, due to it being dx12, but I don't think I ever dropped below 30). I guess I got lucky there (which is normally never the case).

The game is pretty cool so far. It's very playable on PC with my specs. I look forward to finishing it :ehh:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I just got through playing Act 1 and watching the video on PC. It runs pretty well at all ultra, 1440p (I couldn't check the fps, due to it being dx12, but I don't think I ever dropped below 30). I guess I got lucky there (which is normally never the case).

The game is pretty cool so far. It's very playable on PC with my specs. I look forward to finishing it :ehh:

:lolbron:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A bias Playstation fan giving a bad review? Who knew???
Brokengamezhd is not a biased PS fan at all breh.

He gave ROTR a "Buy New" rating.

This "he's a fanboy because he doesn't like what i like" narrative needs to stop. Not everyone is in love with what we like.

Last edited: