Quantum Break Official Thread (Out Now for Xbox One and PC)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of you guys are loving the Netflix episodes at the end of every chapter. Makes perfect sense since that's what you guys use the console for more than anything.
:laff:

Nah but the cover shooter genre comment is funny. Remedy made Max Payne 1 and 2 right? Max Payne 3 I know wasn't developed by them(R*) did but that game isn't a "cover shooter" either yet it had cover mechanics even though it's not ideal to play the game that way.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:laff:

Nah but the cover shooter genre comment is funny. Remedy made Max Payne 1 and 2 right? Max Payne 3 I know wasn't developed by them(R*) did but that game isn't a "cover shooter" either yet it had cover mechanics even though it's not ideal to play the game that way.
Its not a bad game. It just annoys me that it doesn't have the things I mentioned. (roll,dodge,melee,cover shoot) The game is fun when its fun. Otherwise, its way more talking and walking around doing nothing than I would have liked.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its not a bad game. It just annoys me that it doesn't have the things I mentioned. (roll,dodge,melee,cover shoot) The game is fun when its fun. Otherwise, its way more talking and walking around doing nothing than I would have liked.
but Ratchet and Clank doesn't have any of those either and yet you haven't said a peep about it.

Your stannery is disgusting :camby:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
but Ratchet and Clank doesn't have any of those either and yet you haven't said a peep about it.

Your stannery is disgusting :camby:
:mjlol:
Ratchet and clank has standard melee and a long distance melee as well as a dedicated dodge move and an upgraded dodge when you upgrade clank. Ratchet definitely isn't a "Cover shooter" as was mentioned in this thread, so in that respect I agree, not every game needs to be a standard cover shooter, BUT, this game has a cover mechanic and the character even pops up to shoot and goes back into cover, so they were DEFINITELY going for the "cover shooter" game. These complaints don't destroy the game. My bigger complaint is what I consider to be the very boring netflix episodes, and the abundant sections of just walking around. The actual action takes a major back seat in the QB.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
You got xbox 1 :dwillhuh:
:scusthov: Hell naw. I don't want that shyt!!!!

I just don't like their core 4 at all

I don't like Racers (Forza & Drive Club)
I don't play 1st person shooters (halo & Killzone)
And while I like 3rd person shooters. I hate when it's nothing but a shooter(Gears)
Fable sucks (dead)

It's nothing for me on X1. No troll. No shade.

I just felt wrong by going in on this game like I did. I never did no sh1t like this before. It's just that hypocrite shyt pissed me off when it came to this game & The Order. It's pretty much the same game maybe QB better idk. But it is what it is. I just pounced on a every negative I could find & it was a lot to be found :russ: Never lied on the game just exposed it.:manny:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:scusthov: Hell naw. I don't want that shyt!!!!

I just don't like their core 4 at all

I don't like Racers (Forza & Drive Club)
I don't play 1st person shooters (halo & Killzone)
And while I like 3rd person shooters. I hate when it's nothing but a shooter(Gears)
Fable sucks (dead)

It's nothing for me on X1. No troll. No shade.

I just felt wrong by going in on this game like I did. I never did no sh1t like this before. It's just that hypocrite shyt pissed me off when it came to this game & The Order. It's pretty much the same game maybe QB better idk. But it is what it is. I just pounced on a every negative I could find & it was a lot to be found :russ: Never lied on the game just exposed it.:manny:

Dude you are out your mind and how can you say the order and this the same when you didn't even play this shyt. I have played both games and Quantum Break is on another level compared to the Order breh. What did you exposed? How can you go by online shyt but didn't play the game? What do you call that? dikkeating Ball hugging you dudes pitiful on here man.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Dude you are out your mind and how can you say the order and this the same when you didn't even play this shyt. I have played both games and Quantum Break is on another level compared to the Order breh. What did you exposed? How can you go by online shyt but didn't play the game? What do you call that? dikkeating Ball hugging you dudes pitiful on here man.
:childplease:check my stats niqqa. hell just look at the 1st page of this thread. i said all this way before the game was out, just looking at gameplay of it. im no sheep. i said it looked easy. i said the character looked op. i said the game was going to be short. i said all that with no opinion from anyone else just mine. i was right about all that shyt. anyways i said QB may be better than The Order. i don't see how u can't acknowledge both games are similar. QB is heavy on cinematics and lack of gameplay just like in the Order. u clear a room cutscene. do a little walking cutscene. control of ur character is restricted followed by another cutscene. rinse & repeat. QB just had a dope time control ability which u couldn't use when u always wanted too. i take offense to saying i follow anything. This game just not my type of game just like The Order was not. The Order was only good to me because i paid 15$ for it. if i paid 60 i would shyt on that game so hard just like this game.

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:childplease:check my stats niqqa. hell just look at the 1st page of this thread. i said all this way before the game was out, just looking at gameplay of it. im no sheep. i said it looked easy. i said the character looked op. i said the game was going to be short. i said all that with no opinion from anyone else just mine. i was right about all that shyt. anyways i said QB may be better than The Order. i don't see how u can't acknowledge both games are similar. QB is heavy on cinematics and lack of gameplay just like in the Order. u clear a room cutscene. do a little walking cutscene. control of ur character is restricted followed by another cutscene. rinse & repeat. QB just had a dope time control ability which u couldn't use when u always wanted too. i take offense to saying i follow anything. This game just not my type of game just like The Order was not. The Order was only good to me because i paid 15$ for it. if i paid 60 i would shyt on that game so hard just like this game.

This nikka can't be serious :dwillhuh: seriously arcadium this is what this shyt become in here. You haven't played the game but you are right in your assumptions than you are saying The Order and this game are comparable because they are cinematic? Wtf. I am done. The game lacks gameplay but you can upgrade over 5 skills three times. I am done brehs

infguala

Banned
Daps
$50 off Gamestop Coupons
For $10 each
Any psn game for $30 or less
Netflix,hulu,spotify under $5
PayPal or Amazon gift card
Pm me
Skype (infguala)
Email (deathrowinf@gmail)

Thanks