Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It's frustrating watching the rookie, man. Do you chalk it up to lack of experience, or is this sorta what he's gonna be? Coverage and speed weren't his strengths coming out of Alabama anyway, correct?

I think it's just the penalty of having a rookie there man. It's going to be ups and downs. He'll have games where he looks great and games like today

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I think it's just the penalty of having a rookie there man. It's going to be ups and downs. He'll have games where he looks great and games like today
Hes had a rough last few weeks consecutively tho.

I'm just hoping these fools stay afloat until we get everybody back for that final 4-6 week stretch. Got a feeling they're gonna go hard with the reenforcements (and no new injuries) post bye week. Let's just pray it's not too late.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Hes had a rough last few weeks consecutively tho.

I'm just hoping these fools stay afloat until we get everybody back for that final 4-6 week stretch. Got a feeling they're gonna go hard with the reenforcements (and no new injuries) post bye week. Let's just pray it's not too late.

Well they gotta take care of the bucs next week. Starts there. Then pray they don't get boat raced by New England

Rottweiler

All Star
Daps
Anyone else think Landon Collins would be better suited as a LB or would he be undersized?

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
lol dwayne. and i believe rueben, he looks slow as shyt out there.

He was limping on his way back to the huddle after the play and on that one play where he and another receiver were in the same spot, he came off the line slow as hell and looked to be jogging. It sucks tho breh. He catches that, they win the game

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I just finished watching the game. :upsetfavre:

OUR DEFENSE WAS fukkING PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

SPAGS :pacspit:

That fakkit Ruben Randle looked like he was in practice with that half hearted attempt on that crucial down :pacspit:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Its like I should be Mad but then im like :yeshrug:Defense shouldve been at least 80% as opposed to damn 10.2% and shytty but it was Dope and both QBs played hard,Cant Hate that:ltgoat:

Plus the Calvary will be coming,we just have to stay in the Thick of things,we at .500...Only One Way Up brehs:cooleli:

Last edited: