Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
They've been grooming Mcadoo from the start. I don't know if he's ready though. Francesa said ODB is more responsible for Eli's recent success than Mcadoo's system.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They've been grooming Mcadoo from the start. I don't know if he's ready though. Francesa said ODB is more responsible for Eli's recent success than Mcadoo's system.

I disagree with that. Odell isn't the one at the lines making calls, changing the protection schemes, changing into the right plays, etc. He has a command of it and you don't want to ask him to learn another one and go through another year of growing pains at 35.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course ODB is getting Eli alot more shine, but it falls under the same reigns as any QB having productive years. We could go all out on an Alshon Jeffries, break tge bank and have less money to work with on the defensive end, sure! But what does that necessarily do? It will only continue to mask the fact of US not being able to stop anyone.

IMO, Prince is gone. He showed me his heart for the game by coming back from injury, but he was not healthy. You could tell by his play that he was contemplating that contract year over his performance. And I can't ever knock that, but that doesn't win favor with fanbase, nor does it garner top dollar for your services. He played trying to maintain his health this year, and that may have hurt him. With that said, Corner is gonna be a necessity. That and LB. Beason and Kennard could be stalwarts, it's just injuries holding them back.

The Giants would be wise to keep Eli happy by not changing systems. He was just signed to an extension, and he has a top 5 WR as a target. Philly is gonna go thru a change, Dallas is in turmoil, and in my opinion Washington not a Juggernaut. Upgrade the personnel and we are in the playoffs. Reese has to have a home run off-season.