Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Some random thoughts
1. I'm sure Beason is a great locker room guy and leader, but this has to be the last season where he plays what seems like less than eight games, he needs to go.
2.This tweet really says it :

Cut Moore.

Yup feel the same way about Jon. He's just taking up a roster spot at this point

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Some random thoughts
1. I'm sure Beason is a great locker room guy and leader, but this has to be the last season where he plays what seems like less than eight games, he needs to go.
2.This tweet really says it :

Cut Moore.

I wasn't mad at the play.

:camby: Ward

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Landon was cc brown status today

fukk everyone on d aside from drc and Dahl.

Our quarterback :whew:. Brehs it should have been enough.

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
He's going to say it's his fault but I don't put this one on him. Brad should've blasted it. And he shouldn't have freaking gotten a face mask call

Also not his fault his starting middle linebacker needs to be encased in glass and that the current corp got picked on all damn day and couldn't stop anything. Or that this team can't generate any kind of pass rush. I could play quarterback against them and put up a 300 yard day. Give a guy like Brees that much time back there and it's curtains.

Just heartbreaking to lose a game like that in that fashion tho.

I agree on our roster, that shyt is on Jerry not Tom

This is just another loss where our decisions have affected a result. The players have their fault in this too, but its happened far too many times now where you have to question TC. The players keep changing, but its a continued staple of the Coughlin Era that we fall apart and do dumb shyt down the stretch of games. That's gotta reflect on the coach too.

We only have Eli for so long, I just think its time this offseason to start with a new coach and make one last big push with him, ODB, DRC, and Prince as the 4 anchors.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I agree on our roster, that shyt is on Jerry not Tom

This is just another loss where our decisions have affected a result. The players have their fault in this too, but its happened far too many times now where you have to question TC. The players keep changing, but its a continued staple of the Coughlin Era that we fall apart and do dumb shyt down the stretch of games. That's gotta reflect on the coach too.

We only have Eli for so long, I just think its time this offseason to start with a new coach and make one last big push with him, ODB, DRC, and Prince as the 4 anchors.

I can't refute any of that breh.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Could've lived with Brees cooking in ot but this...ridiculous. Every loss can be traced back to a boneheaded mistake. Not sure it's entirely his fault but it's probably best this is Coughlin's last season.
U and @TR7 make a good point: it's always the same. There's always one boneheaded mistake. Even if it's not entirely to blame on this one since the defense was terrible from the first possession, it's still a pattern

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
And I love Coughlin and everything he did to turn the tide around and win those 2 chips. But at some point we gotta move on, and if this is another failed season in a weak NFC East then its gotta be now. We should have been eating off the east this decade, yet we've got 1 great season to show for it.

Its not all his fault by any stretch, but with our cap situation you can't just fire all the bad players and sign new ones to fix it. Hell I'd love to do that :russ:

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:sadbron:

141847-Denzel-Washington-Flight-drink-ZQzA.gif

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Landon was cc brown status today

fukk everyone on d aside from drc and Dahl.

Our quarterback :whew:. Brehs it should have been enough.
It's frustrating watching the rookie, man. Do you chalk it up to lack of experience, or is this sorta what he's gonna be? Coverage and speed weren't his strengths coming out of Alabama anyway, correct?