Daps
Reppin
Queens

giphy.gif

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
It's frustrating watching the rookie, man. Do you chalk it up to lack of experience, or is this sorta what he's gonna be? Coverage and speed weren't his strengths coming out of Alabama anyway, correct?
Correct. He is looking at Brees to much. The wr went across the formation ya boy lets him and then runs after him after the fact. He will look great against run first teams. ( missed tackles is another issue I have with him)

Imo he's a naturally heavy guy(205 in high school) but if he is going to be a S he is going to have to be 210.

puggle

Superstar
Daps
This team:mjlol:

Probably?:beli:

Also, Reuben says he wasn't interfered with, he just didn't have the extra push to get it cause of the hammy

Deep pass shouldn't have been designed for Randle in the first place. He's having trouble getting separation from anyone right now. Only outsmarting yourself by not using Beckham in that spot.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Deep pass shouldn't have been designed for Randle in the first place. He's having trouble getting separation from anyone right now. Only outsmarting yourself by not using Beckham in that spot.

I was thinking about that after the game. Why not call a deep shot to Odell?

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Two people are getting cut or ir this week...who is getting the boot?

Selvie Ayers Wynn OO Moore

Kuhn(:pachaha:) Bromely Jenkins Hankins Nix

Reynolds Hart Jerry Newhouse

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
I can't even be mad at this game. If nothing else, our D was trash and understaffed, but we still made big plays to put ourselves in a position to win. LOVE Harris, especially on ST, he's exactly what we needed, and a nice option at receiver due to his explosiveness. We needed a game like this to show we're an explosive, high-powered, fast offense, capable of putting up points with the best of them. I'm thoroughly impressed with Eli, injured Randle (injured?) ODB, and Jennings, who went HAM on a few runs. We started establishing the run late, and kept their D off balance with great passes. Imagine if Prince and Cruz played, and they both were healthy. This game wouldn't have even been close. I can't wait to see how we look, barring any other major injuries if those guys, Beason & JPP can all play together for the last 4 weeks or so. :wow:

:salute: G-Fam. Let's thrash these Bucs.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Will Tye looks pretty decent as far as hands and athleticism for his size. Donnell's just going to forever be a hit-or-miss kind of player it seems. Really wish we could've gotten Bennett back. Even Forte would help this squad exponentially become better.