Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Still fuming that the game ended the way it did.
I also would've liked to have seen us run it on 3rd down instead of throwing it to Harris, who was having a great game and was obviously not feeling 100%. Same with that 1st down bomb to Randle.
We have ODB there, we got to get the ball into his hands if we're gonna pass in that situation.
Eli played extremely well but like all of you I'm disappointed in the defense.
I don't know if it was me but there were multiple occasions in the game and especially late where our secondary looked confused and calls were being made late. That's where Beason would've been crucial. We're also seeing the effects of losing JT Thomas who is arguably our best coverage LB. That TD down the seam where Kennard/Collins got beat is probably salvaged if Thomas plays.
Man I thought Hosley and Wade would step up but they just got sonned all game, bad awareness all around on that late TD to Cooks.
And the times we did get a good pass rush we overpursued and Brees just stepped up, made them miss.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
odbjr aka. the bug
ballin regardless

they need to tool up on both sides doe

keep rolling the dice anyway let's see what comes up

ya dig¿

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Damn we ain't winning shyt with that swiss cheese defense, but we can score for sure.

There's a nice article on nj.com all about how that defense is going to stop them from winning anything this year. Doesn't matter what the offense does. I was just thinking of the losses this season and the one common denominator: bad defense.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Jayron Hosley and Trevin Wade combined to allow 11 receptions on 11 targets for 216 yards and 4 touchdowns. I swear, b if these two mu'fukkas see playing time ever again :demonic::pacspit:

seriously tho
6qkwgo.jpg

these nikkas is fukkin garbage
v4q641.jpg

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Vernon Davis traded for a 6th and 7th pick to the Broncos. :stopitslime: 1st Reese was too bytchmade to draft La'el Collins and now this bullshyt.
Let's not act like the whole league wasnt bytchmade to draft lael

This isn't 2011 Vernon Davis and you want to give up 6&7 rounders for a one year rental. :camby:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Let's not act like the whole league wasnt bytchmade to draft lael

This isn't 2011 Vernon Davis and you want to give up 6&7 rounders for a one year rental. :camby:

Touche...and they need more help on defense than anything. Yeah they need a TE...but they really need a linebacker, a safety, a lineman that can rush the passer and another corner

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Touche...and they need more help on defense than anything. Yeah they need a TE...but they really need a linebacker, a safety, a lineman that can rush the passer and another corner
With all them issues on D I'll never get a linebacker in the first :mjcry:

Myles Jack, Reggie Ragland would be great in a Giants uniform