Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

Rottweiler

All Star
Daps
Is this game worth streaming? Currently listening to the radio broadcast. (I don't live in the NY area)

EDIT: Looks like it's not. Goddamn this team is fukking trash.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This defense is atrocious with no pass rush. I mean any defense is but it's glaring with them. Spags has gotta do something because this is outrageous. A good qb is going to dice you up with no pass rush every single time

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
More classic Coughlin fukkery I see. How many terrible decisions/losses does he need to rack up before we move on?

This has got to be his last season. This team falls apart down the stretch of damn near every game, and just about every time its bad decision making. How many more post-game "Thats my fault, I shouldn't have let that happen" excuses do we need to hear?

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Refs fukked us over in the end :snoop:

Amazing performance from Eli and the offense

Our defense is so bad, I don't know what to say about them anymore. The only good player on D is DRC and Prince

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
More classic Coughlin fukkery I see. How many terrible decisions/losses does he need to rack up before we move on?

This has got to be his last season. This team falls apart down the stretch of damn near every game, and just about every time its bad decision making. How many more post-game "Thats my fault, I shouldn't have let that happen" excuses do we need to hear?

He's going to say it's his fault but I don't put this one on him. Brad should've blasted it. And he shouldn't have freaking gotten a face mask call

Also not his fault his starting middle linebacker needs to be encased in glass and that the current corp got picked on all damn day and couldn't stop anything. Or that this team can't generate any kind of pass rush. I could play quarterback against them and put up a 300 yard day. Give a guy like Brees that much time back there and it's curtains.

Just heartbreaking to lose a game like that in that fashion tho.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Landon's coverage is :scust:
Our LB's can't cover for shyt.
Pass rush is still :trash: even though they were getting pressure at the end (still didn't amount to shyt)
As always, nobody is worried about the offense.

The Colston td where he was wide open in the middle was probably the single most infuriating play for me.

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
Cut Steve Weatherford brehs, I don't care how much his salary was worth

Not going for that 4th and 3

Oh the D was paper thin with injuries with second to third stringers in who couldn't cover grandmas on O

Collins giving up at least 3 TD's on blown coverage

DRC :salute:

Eli :salute:

Cowgirls loss will ease the disgust I have right now :scust:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Cut Steve Weatherford brehs, I don't care how much his salary was worth

Not going for that 4th and 3

Oh the D was paper thin with injuries with second to third stringers in who couldn't cover grandmas on O

Collins giving up at least 3 TD's on blown coverage

DRC :salute:

Eli :salute:

Cowgirls loss will ease the disgust I have right now :scust:

Yeah not going for it on 4th and 3 was a mystery to me. Complete mystery. Especially the way their defense was playing.

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Some random thoughts
1. I'm sure Beason is a great locker room guy and leader, but this has to be the last season where he plays what seems like less than eight games, he needs to go.
2.This tweet really says it :

Cut Moore.