Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps

Jpp struggle lift.

I know everyone looks at the 0-2 2007 giants as a benchmark for successful turnaround. That's too high. They won the Superbowl.

I just feel even when we were 0-6 in 2013 we were in the mix. I would like to be in the hunt in December. The 2013 panthers did it. The 2014 colts did it. Its a weak division and hate to sound like the 2011-2012 packers but we are beating ourselves.

On to the redskins, lets get an ugly/beautiful win.:twistedbron:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
parker gone!

fist-pump.gif

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
He's 24 or 25 and his knees are already shot. They'd b better off bring Hakeem back
:cruzhuh: bruh!! No way his knees are shot.

They just need to send randle deep. McAdoo is regressing. In the two games randle had the hundo he was going deep and in routes. Mcadoo is doing those quick routes again for randle. He's a long strider he can't separate like the gawd. Game is very limited.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
parker gone!

fist-pump.gif

Isn't it odd that sports and entertainment are the two areas of life where people cheer when someone loses a job? I'm not saying we shouldn't because ole stone hands was a blight, which is messed up because he was on point last year, but it's this odd thing for me. On one hand, good riddance, but on the other hand, damn someone lost a job

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:cruzhuh: bruh!! No way his knees are shot.

They just need to send randle deep. McAdoo is regressing. In the two games randle had the hundo he was going deep and in routes. Mcadoo is doing those quick routes again for randle. He's a long strider he can't separate like the gawd. Game is very limited.

He was dealing with tendinitis all summer though breh so I wonder if he can even go deep like he did last summer. I hope you're right though