Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
brehs, I just took a nap after the game ended, I was so pissed I barely watched any football afterwards, just ruined the whole day and my week
eg3rl.jpg

every year its the same shyt, why can't they just put teams away? they always gotta make it tough

why can't they play consistent football? they only play well in spurts

I'm tired of this
23rl2ec.jpg

and for once can our defense stop teams when we need them to most:martin: they let them go 90 yards twice in the 4th qtr:damn::shaq2:

Eli fumbles in the redzone and of course our defense doesn't respond well, they give up a td :snoop:

Eli:ufdup: you're a veteran, stop making these stupid little mistakes. they're costing us
23rl2ec.jpg
and stop throwing to Preston Parker, he sucks. They need to give Washington or some of the other wrs a chance.

Coughlin and Reese will def be gone if this continues....

They cut C Wash.
He was sneak dissing on twitter lmaooo
Some of his RT's got me dead.
By the sound of it, looks like another team has picked him up.

:mjcry:

:mjcry:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
:damn: the Corey Washington ether. We've become a fukking joke
:ufdup: Corey was a great CB for us. and :yeshrug: i am so used to us have shyt seasons it does not effect me as much.... plus since Romo is out we still have time to recovery, this team does better when they have to fight to keep Coughlin's job

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Is it too soon to ask Geramy Davis to fill in for Preston Parker? Can he get some first team reps in practice? I honestly don't even know how he looked in camp/preseason either.

gotta start trying to take some shots down the field too, man. barely averaging 10 yards per pass soo far.

bring back gilbride! :troll:

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
Is it too soon to ask Geramy Davis to fill in for Preston Parker? Can he get some first team reps in practice? I honestly don't even know how he looked in camp/preseason either.

gotta start trying to take some shots down the field too, man. barely averaging 10 yards per pass soo far.

bring back gilbride! :troll:
Geremy was a beast in training camp

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't OVASTAND how PrestHOLMES Parker still Active on our depth chart:scust:

...lowkey, Eli's fumble inside our 20yds was the end of our chapter, tho:upsetfavre:

Goaline/Near Endzone ETHER will never be easy to handle (no pun intended):beli:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
2z7r7n6.png

wide open WR before the fumble.:snoop::what:
We still have time to recovery :yeshrug:... we have 8 weeks... with out romo we can end up being 8-2 while romo is still out and take control of the division.

Edit: if not we just have to wait until the draft and try to fix the O-line but i really want that kid from Baylor who plays D-Line.