Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET

Jpp struggle lift.

I know everyone looks at the 0-2 2007 giants as a benchmark for successful turnaround. That's too high. They won the Superbowl.

I just feel even when we were 0-6 in 2013 we were in the mix. I would like to be in the hunt in December. The 2013 panthers did it. The 2014 colts did it. Its a weak division and hate to sound like the 2011-2012 packers but we are beating ourselves.

On to the redskins, lets get an ugly/beautiful win.:twistedbron:

This boy looking like Randy Gregory he so thin.
Ayers is having a great year so far if this dikhead didn't get injured our DLine would be set and it would be solid.

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
Preston Parked. :blessed:

Kendrick Back :blessed:

Beason practicing :shaq:

Victor ready :ohhh:

NFC East lookin :trash:

Honestly... given how shytty and what a laughable disaster this team has been in their first two games... they're still well within position to be okay. I said earlier this summer, and I still believe that this team wouldn't be the team they're supposed to be until week 8 or 9. So you want to keep afloat until Cruz has reps, Collins has experience, the offense maybe settles in, and (potentially) Beatty gets back. Then all of the sudden you have a team that looks markedly different than it did week one.

All of that being said, nothing is working miracles out here... you can't have coaches and your Franchise QB throwing way games recklessly. You don't think those two wins are going to be important for the playoff hunt?

Honestly... with all of the fukked up decisions this team made, one of the things that low-key has hurt them, is actually letting Adrien Robinson go, and sticking with just Fells as the lone blocking TE... not because Robinson is good, but because he was strong, and was able to hold blocks in the 1 or 2 TE lineups. He wasn't what we hoped he'd be, he wasn't a playmaker, but he could line up there, and was strong enough to stonewall a body, or get out in space and help out on a screen. fukk. Never thought I'd be wishing Robinson was still on the team, but having Donnell AND Cunningham means there's almost always somebody who can't block.

Anyway... you get this win thursday, and all of the sudden, things are WAY less bleak.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Preston Parked. :blessed:

Kendrick Back :blessed:

Beason practicing :shaq:

Victor ready :ohhh:

NFC East lookin :trash:

Honestly... given how shytty and what a laughable disaster this team has been in their first two games... they're still well within position to be okay. I said earlier this summer, and I still believe that this team wouldn't be the team they're supposed to be until week 8 or 9. So you want to keep afloat until Cruz has reps, Collins has experience, the offense maybe settles in, and (potentially) Beatty gets back. Then all of the sudden you have a team that looks markedly different than it did week one.

All of that being said, nothing is working miracles out here... you can't have coaches and your Franchise QB throwing way games recklessly. You don't think those two wins are going to be important for the playoff hunt?

Honestly... with all of the fukked up decisions this team made, one of the things that low-key has hurt them, is actually letting Adrien Robinson go, and sticking with just Fells as the lone blocking TE... not because Robinson is good, but because he was strong, and was able to hold blocks in the 1 or 2 TE lineups. He wasn't what we hoped he'd be, he wasn't a playmaker, but he could line up there, and was strong enough to stonewall a body, or get out in space and help out on a screen. fukk. Never thought I'd be wishing Robinson was still on the team, but having Donnell AND Cunningham means there's almost always somebody who can't block.

Anyway... you get this win thursday, and all of the sudden, things are WAY less bleak.
With the te thing they need to either find a way to get donell the ball more or what's he here for?? He can't block for shyt

jflores

Pro
Daps
Reppin
From Brooklyn living in Houston
Tom Coughlin out there giving zero fukks, cutting dudes and thanking them like fallen soldiers - "Preston Parker, for the majority of time that he was here, was a very tough, physical football player who made plays when called upon,” Coughlin said. “That hasn’t been the case necessarily this year. We thank him for his service.”

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Tom Coughlin out there giving zero fukks, cutting dudes and thanking them like fallen soldiers - "Preston Parker, for the majority of time that he was here, was a very tough, physical football player who made plays when called upon,” Coughlin said. “That hasn’t been the case necessarily this year. We thank him for his service.”

Man is playing for his job, no time for blind loyalty

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

We don't have time for the bullshyt fam, either they shape up or ship out.

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
Randle just looks like he doesn't give a fukk. If he's not hurt, he's a major bust. Giants were thinking about drafting him in the 1st round before David Wilson.