Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
We still have time to recovery :yeshrug:... we have 8 weeks... with out romo we can end up being 8-2 while romo is still out and take control of the division.

Edit: if not we just have to wait until the draft and try to fix the O-line but i really want that kid from Baylor who plays D-Line.
I'm going to try and be optimistic, first thing we have to do is beat the Redskins. Get Cruz, Beason, Flowers, and DRC back and try to go on a run. While Dez and Romo are out. NFC east is put on a platter for us and of course we make things fukking harder for no reason. Should be 2-0 typical Giants.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
2z7r7n6.png

wide open WR before the fumble.:snoop::what:
He said he was looking at Randle.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Damn, die hard fans have been waiting for months to see their team and in 2 weeks the season is over. Thank god I don't live and die with football. MLB playoffs are about to start and basketball is just around the corner.

So youll give Faith to the Yankees & Knicks(:futwtf:smile: but not the Giants?:cruzbruhh::cruzbruhh:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
So youll give Faith to the Yankees & Knicks(:futwtf:smile: but not the Giants?:cruzbruhh::cruzbruhh:

Knicks fans roll deep though. And NYC is a basketball town. The Yankees are about to make the post season, so I don't know what you're talking bout on that front. Yea, we ate good off of those 2 championships but The Giants have been downright inconsistent for most of Coughlin's tenure. I watch all the games but I'm not one of these fans that live and die with the sport. I got baseball/basketball/soccer/boxing to fukk with.

No disrespect but he ain't a football fan like that...he thought Cruz was a journey man. :mjcry:

Wasn't he undrafted?