Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
Isn't it odd that sports and entertainment are the two areas of life where people cheer when someone loses a job? I'm not saying we shouldn't because ole stone hands was a blight, which is messed up because he was on point last year, but it's this odd thing for me. On one hand, good riddance, but on the other hand, damn someone lost a job
i see where youre coming from, BUT we live in a performance based society. he catches the ball for a living, but cant catch. you dont perform, somebody else working hard deserves that shot. i want all wolverines and seminoles to succeed, but parker really shouldnt have made the team this year. i believe he just held on to his job, this long, because he knew the offense. i been wanting to slam a hogie the past two weeks watching james jones beast while this dude continuously did what he has done on big downs since he's been in big blue.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Jon Beason practicing though is :blessed: worthy
Cruz too.

Very similar to Beckham last year...down to the timing of the injury doctor finding blood, and the coming back after Thursday night game against the skins

Hopefully no setbacka

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Cruz too.

Very similar to Beckham last year...down to the timing of the injury doctor finding blood, and the coming back after Thursday night game against the skins

Hopefully no setbacka

Cruz is close. I don't expect him to be back practicing till this weekend though for the bills game