Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
funny thing is we are now back in this thing with all the injured cowhoes, which seems crazy to even say after the way these first 2 weeks have gone. stay positive brehs.

and its STILL fukk preston parker, CUT his ass. ole dikk in the booty ass hoe :pacspit:

jflores

Pro
Daps
Reppin
From Brooklyn living in Houston
I rather Eli throw an int into triple coverage to ODB than stone hands Parker, but this shyt wouldn't be happening if we had a competent Randle. If randle ain't stepping up then Larry Donnel big ass need to step up.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
brehs, I just took a nap after the game ended, I was so pissed I barely watched any football afterwards, just ruined the whole day and my week
eg3rl.jpg

every year its the same shyt, why can't they just put teams away? they always gotta make it tough

why can't they play consistent football? they only play well in spurts

I'm tired of this
23rl2ec.jpg

and for once can our defense stop teams when we need them to most:martin: they let them go 90 yards twice in the 4th qtr:damn::shaq2:

Eli fumbles in the redzone and of course our defense doesn't respond well, they give up a td :snoop:

Eli:ufdup: you're a veteran, stop making these stupid little mistakes. they're costing us
23rl2ec.jpg
and stop throwing to Preston Parker, he sucks. They need to give Washington or some of the other wrs a chance.

Coughlin and Reese will def be gone if this continues....

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Damn, die hard fans have been waiting for months to see their team and in 2 weeks the season is over. Thank god I don't live and die with football. MLB playoffs are about to start and basketball is just around the corner.