Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

puggle

Superstar
Daps
Not saying Jones would have even come close to replicating his 2 TD output for GB yesterday but Parker just straight up whiffed on two passes. He is a below average player. I would rather use Harris as the 3rd wideout if Cruz is still missing.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone is safe lol. That and the fight the defense showed are the few bright spots.

Exactly. I know their special teams have been ass cheeks for years but getting rid of Preston and putting in James Jones won't make them go from good to bad or vice versa. Fukk, put Dwayne Harris out there as the third receiver
I'm sure they keeping randle cause he use to return punts as well . Like get all the way out of here with that shyt man he's finished

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
The only good thing about this loss is that it happened in Week 1 and not Week 17. At least changes can be made and all players can have a renewed focus on playing ALL 60 MINUTES.

I just hope this loss doesn't cost us a playoff berth down the line, with some we lost the tie-breaking scenario bullshyt.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Everyone is safe lol. That and the fight the defense showed are the few bright spots.

Exactly. I know their special teams have been ass cheeks for years but getting rid of Preston and putting in James Jones won't make them go from good to bad or vice versa. Fukk, put Dwayne Harris out there as the third receiver

We went to Dallas and got them injured :ohhh: was that the transferring of the injury bug?

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
A couple of notes:
- If you'd have told me a on saturday, that we'd lose by 1, I'd have been pretty excited about it. I really thought we were going to get mopped.
- The cowboys offensive line neutralized our defensive line AND blitzes
- Shane Vereen needs more touches, and maybe needs to be split out in the slot at times
- We miss victor cruz, badly - and we should probably see more of Geremy Davis
- Defense gave up almost 500 yards... those big turnovers saved our lives
- Manning and McAdoo and Coughlin all really fukked up the time management, even BEFORE the 3rd and goal decisions, we could have ran another 15 seconds off the clock a play or two before that... it was just really, really bad. The giants didn't deserve to win it, they got a couple of huge breaks... and it would have been GREAT to steal one. Run on 3rd and goal, or take the sack... throw it away on 3rd and goal, and go for it on 4th and goal... the only thing NOT to do was throw it away, and then kick the field goal. Ugh.
- Spags had the defense looking extra vanilla, probably because of Unga having the radio in his helmet
- Flowers looked good (graded poorly, but I think because of some of the gregory runs around the end) pugh looked good, richburg looked good. Schwartz looked good.
- Jennings had like 90% of his yards after contact, which is good
- Defense didn't give up huge plays until the last drive or so... and even then it was like 15, 15, etc... no 30+ plays.
- Hurts to see James Jones playing well for Green Bay, when he played well for us in the preseason
- Corners looked good
- I'm gutted by the loss, but I thought we'd lose anyway... so we just have to move on.

- Everyone is going to be talking about the decisions down the stretch...so I won't overdo it, but I wish we had the kind of team that understood the percentages there... and knew that kicking the field goal from the 1 actually hurt our chances of winning. It's 2015 you should have somebody like that in place.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
We went to Dallas and got them injured :ohhh: was that the transferring of the injury bug?

Yeah it's odd..Giants lose the battle, boys lose the war when they lost Dez
A couple of notes:
- If you'd have told me a on saturday, that we'd lose by 1, I'd have been pretty excited about it. I really thought we were going to get mopped.
- The cowboys offensive line neutralized our defensive line AND blitzes
- Shane Vereen needs more touches, and maybe needs to be split out in the slot at times
- We miss victor cruz, badly - and we should probably see more of Geremy Davis
- Defense gave up almost 500 yards... those big turnovers saved our lives
- Manning and McAdoo and Coughlin all really fukked up the time management

Should've done more of that then using Preston

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
To recap:

1. Giants coaches and players didn't know the rules (re: penalty/stoppage of clock)
  2. Giants coaches and players didn't keep track of timeouts.
  3. Giants told Rashad Jennings not to score, even if it put them up 10 points.
  4. Rather than running down the clock further, they threw a pass on third-and-goal.
  5. Rather than taking the sack, Eli Manning threw an incomplete pass, stopping the clock.
To cap off the poor coaching and team decisions, defensive coordinator then scrapped all blitzes on the Cowboys' final drive, instead taking a page out of the Perry Fewell playbook and going prevent defense (Cover 2 and Cover 3) for the final series — a series in which the Cowboys marched easily down the field for a score.

It's like Bad Comedian Eli Manning: "You wanna beat the Cowboys?! Neither do I!"

Giants Lost Track of Dallas Cowboys Timeouts, Told Rashad Jennings not to Score on Final Drive

:mjlol: you can't make this shyt up

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You could tell there was confusion all over on that drive. Ref yelling about the clock. Bwckham thinking it was a fumble. Fights/offsides etc

I was confused too :mjlol: but we didn't get hurt :demonic:

True. And the clock was supposed to start once they declined the offsides penalty, which didnt happen, and the clock didn't start on the ensuing kickoff after the field goal. So much fukkery

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
True. And the clock was supposed to start once they declined the offsides penalty, which didnt happen, and the clock didn't start on the ensuing kickoff after the field goal. So much fukkery
Nah clock starts when they snap the ball. I feel this is a lesson in clock management that won't be forgotten. Somebody get Cruz back and sit Randle for a week

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I like the way we played.Did we make dumb decisions of course that's Giants football :bryan: with that being said its a marathon not sprint.

That's the stance I'm trying to take it's just hard right now but ultimately, you're right

Nah clock starts when they snap the ball. I feel this is a lesson in clock management that won't be forgotten. Somebody get Cruz back and sit Randle for a week

Yeah his knees must be shot at this point