Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Anyone who tries to make an excuse for losing track off the number of timeouts left can get the fukk out.:camby: This shyt is fukking ridiculous Coughlin has to go and the 80 million dollar man throwing the ball away the he did is also fukking inexcusable, motherfukkers should be forced to play Madden until they figure out how to properly manage the clock.

puggle

Superstar
Daps
Eli's gonna be on with Francesa in a few seconds. Can't wait for the excuse he and Coughlin came up with. :lolbron::francis:

jflores

Pro
Daps
Reppin
From Brooklyn living in Houston
None of that shyt fukking makes sense, in what world was Dallas going to score 10 points in 1:40 if we scored a td. Man so much fukkery and we had these fukks by gonads.....in effort to think positive

- Our d-line is trash but when we started sending guys on the blitz, our secondary did well in keeping receivers in check
- The o-line looked better as the game went along

Well that is all I got, fukk Preston Parker............word to Ramses Barden.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Rashad Jennings of New York Giants says he was told not to score at end of Dallas Cowboys game

Props to E for being a man about the shyt but here's one thing that stuck out to me because it stuck out to Patricia Traina also in her game wrap up:

As for the runs themselves, Jennings insists he could have scored on either one.

"On one of them it would've been a grind," Jennings said. "But on the other, I cut the wrong way [on purpose] and found somewhere soft to fall."

She questioned why he would go that one direction instead of to the outside where he had a clear lane..now we know why