Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
knew we left too much time on that damn clock. can't rely on this young, new defense with zero pass rush in that situation against an experienced offense like that.

that illegal formation penalty killed us with the clock, passing on 3rd down with only one option on the play killed us. eli should know better on both plays.

and i swear on that 3rd and goal it looked like people were confused on what to do. why not just call timeout? we had some to spare considering the amount of time left anyway.

fukking hate losing like that.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
knew we left too much time on that damn clock. can't rely on this young, new defense with zero pass rush in that situation against an experienced offense like that.

that illegal formation penalty killed us with the clock, passing on 3rd down with only one option on the play killed us. eli should know better on both plays.

and i swear on that 3rd and goal it looked like people were confused on what to do. why not just call timeout? we had some to spare considering the amount of time left anyway.

fukking hate losing like that.

That entire sequence was just bad clock management all around. Lol I'm doing my best to move on. This has to be the last day I'm talking about this. I'm not watching anything football related or listening to anything football related for a week

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
That entire sequence was just bad clock management all around. Lol I'm doing my best to move on. This has to be the last day I'm talking about this. I'm not watching anything football related or listening to anything football related for a week
If I see Eli stand behind that podium, with that goober-lookin country boy ass grin one more time behind a fukk up...:why:
Man, I'm just tryin to move past this myself.:snoop:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Woke Up this morning, SCREAMING fukk THE WORLD:pacspit:

...WE even got extra 40 minutes to :eat: the clock down like WE do on Madden:facepalm: But, no let's execute HAWKS SB FUKKERY:ohmy: , instead of just sensibly runnin in in 3 TIMES:deadhorse: Nuthin's more ETHEROUS to a GMEN:slapfight: then giving away a Won Game to fukkin Cowgirls:scusthov:

Can't wait to pluck Faclons feathers next week:birdman:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
If I see Eli stand behind that podium, with that goober-lookin country boy ass grin one more time behind a fukk up...:why:
Man, I'm just tryin to move past this myself.:snoop:

I didn't even watch it man. the game went off, I was in my feelings for a while and then went to bed. I've read some stuff this morning but that's all I can do. I don't want to see or hear anymore from these clowns till they play the falcons

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Oh and to make it worse: E didn't know how many timeouts Dallas had or didn't have with all the fukkery of penalties stopping the clock and declining penalties, etc.That's where he either asks an official if he's not sure, asks a coach or just someone on the sidelines let him know the entirety of the situation. this fukkin team

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Giants should have easily won that game. They made the Cowboys look better than they are on the field and on the sidelines.

If you look at the numbers, they played a pretty decent game. The O Line held up, Eli only got sacked once. No interceptions. No turnovers, and really only one penalty, the Pass Interference call that was HIGHLY dubious to say the least. They also forced two interceptions from the Cowboys and IMO Romo had at least 7 delay of games that should have been called. They were snapping the ball a lot of times at 00 on the play clock and if they were'nt playing at home, there would have been a lot of calls there.

It sucks man...it really sucks the Giants could have easily won that game if they had just pounded the ball down the middle.

I hope this shyt grinds all their gears for the next few days.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Giants should have easily won that game. They made the Cowboys look better than they are on the field and on the sidelines.

If you look at the numbers, they played a pretty decent game. The O Line held up, Eli only got sacked once. No interceptions. No turnovers, and really only one penalty, the Pass Interference call that was HIGHLY dubious to say the least. They also forced two interceptions from the Cowboys and IMO Romo had at least 7 delay of games that should have been called. They were snapping the ball a lot of times at 00 on the play clock and if they were'nt playing at home, there would have been a lot of calls there.

It sucks man...it really sucks the Giants could have easily won that game if they had just pounded the ball down the middle.

I hope this shyt grinds all their gears for the next few days.

I agree. I hope it makes them all sick and they learn to stop trying to be so damn smart