Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Its always tough and disappointing when you have so many opportunities to win a game and you blow it in the end

I was LIVID last night when that game ended....we just gotta move on and get past it but today it hurts

Preston Parker killed us last night and we left a lot of points on the field.....they gave us turnovers and chances to take this game and we blew it
Zero pass rush
The clock management and play calls at the end still have me scratching my head
We arent good enough to lose games like this.....we need all the wins we can get
The way they fukkin swiss cheesed our D on those last 2 drives was :scust:

When we were on the goaline, I had no faith in our D to hold them and literally sent a text saying "we dont put it in the end zone here, we will lose 27-26"
Now my brother is blaming me for the loss bc I am always "doom and gloom" :mjlol:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
What the fukk does Coughlin have over Mara? Incriminating pictures? Damning evidence on film?
:mindblown:

This man has over stayed his welcome in NY already with these dumb decisions of his. Get some fresh blood in there. Been saying this the last few years now.

:francis: Those two Super Bowl wins have given Coughlin immunity within the Giants organization.

:francis: The same is happening within the Saints organization in regards to Sean Payton and company.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
That's the stance I'm trying to take it's just hard right now but ultimately, you're right

Yeah his knees must be shot at this point[/QUOTE

Im not worried that's the beauty of this team we either can literally be one of the worst teams in football or we can get hot and go on a historic roll.It all starts with Coughlin and coaching staff.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the fukk does Coughlin have over Mara? Incriminating pictures? Damning evidence on film?
:mindblown:

This man has over stayed his welcome in NY already with these dumb decisions of his. Get some fresh blood in there. Been saying this the last few years now.
His reputation as old school and by the book doesn't match up with how poorly the team have done in these type of situations and all the dumb penalities they get . If he was a Rex Ryan have fun devil may care guy cool , but he's supposed to be a disciplined task master which doesn't instill discipline

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
I fux wit Dez but thats what them OwwBoy brehs get for trying to throw the Madden Curse on Odell:ltgoat:
I fukks with dez, incredible player.

:manny: I think he will be out at least 8 weeks if its that shyt Prince and Nicks had. Prince aint come back to play a game until November after he injured it in August.

Nicks hurts himself in May and didnt feel like himself until week 2 in September

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps

Richburg confirmed it.

Eli thinking they didn't have a timeout. That facial expression Eli made that I never saw in my life from him makes me believe he fukked up. Him owning it on the podium, when he usually says WE have to do better and this time saying I made a mistake... Eli fukked it up

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Richburg confirmed it.

Eli thinking they didn't have a timeout. That facial expression Eli made that I never saw in my life from him makes me believe he fukked up. Him owning it on the podium, when he usually says WE have to do better and this time saying I made a mistake... Eli fukked it up

And that's his job as the team captain. Take blame for your mistakes and own up to it so I'm glad he did. But fukk, this is a cluster cuss all the way around