Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I put Eli's mistakes on coaching though . Make sure everyone knows the situation this shyt was uncalled for . I want a article about wtf the defense was doing in that last drive

Exactly. You're supposed to give your players all the info necessary especially since they've already got so much going through their heads. As a coach, you tell your star qb every bit of info on the situation he needs. Tell him how many timeouts he has, how many the other team has and remind him to take a sack because when the play happens, he's going to go off instinct

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Woke Up this morning, SCREAMING fukk THE WORLD:pacspit:

...WE even got extra 40 minutes to :eat: the clock down like WE do on Madden:facepalm: But, no let's execute HAWKS SB FUKKERY:ohmy: , instead of just sensibly runnin in in 3 TIMES:deadhorse: Nuthin's more ETHEROUS to a GMEN:slapfight: then giving away a Won Game to fukkin Cowgirls:scusthov:

Can't wait to pluck Faclons feathers next week:birdman:

Please do, because something tells me that the Eagles will :ufdup: tonight against the Falcons, and the Saints cannot end up behind those fukkboys. :snoop:

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
Exactly. You're supposed to give your players all the info necessary especially since they've already got so much going through their heads. As a coach, you tell your star qb every bit of info on the situation he needs. Tell him how many timeouts he has, how many the other team has and remind him to take a sack because when the play happens, he's going to go off instinct
Man fukk Tom Coughlin o' past tense ass!!! :damn:

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
Of course TC was conservative the whole game, drives me crazy. Parker fukked up a couple of redzone opportunities. Randle looked lost and disinterested. Defense wasn't scared of him at all. Should've put Harris in. Coughlin better start playing Moore and when Owa is healthy play him too or he'll be out of a job. At least put these dude's in on pass situations. Kennard better have been nicked up because why the hell was Herzlich in the game. I like Unga but once they started picking on him why couldn't we move Kennard to MLB and have Thomas and Cassilas as OLB. A whole offseason and they still can't figure out how to get pressure on Romo's bytch ass. Linebackers letting these little backs block them. fukking gut wrenching loss, can't be mad at them not playing Cruz. But Beason is fukking pissing me off, with this sore knee bullshyt

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course TC was conservative the whole game, drives me crazy. Parker fukked up a couple of redzone opportunities. Randle looked lost and disinterested. Defense wasn't scared of him at all. Should've put Harris in. Coughlin better start playing Moore and when Owa is healthy play him too or he'll be out of a job. At least put these dude's in on pass situations. Kennard better have been nicked up because why the hell was Herzlich in the game. I like Unga but once they started picking on him why couldn't we move Kennard to MLB and have Thomas and Cassilas as OLB. A whole offseason and they still can't figure out how to get pressure on Romo's bytch ass. Linebackers letting these little backs block them. fukking gut wrenching loss, can't be mad at them not playing Cruz. But Beason is fukking pissing me off, with this sore knee bullshyt
Why did they think relying in beason was a good idea

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
Why did they think relying in beason was a good idea
idk they cut Mcclain but he was slow as fukk too. All these years of not ever drafting LB maybe caught up to us. Coughlin loves players who work hard and practice. But just think of how many players we could've had. fukking Reese and TC needs to start pulling the trigger alot of guys on the Giants wouldn't even make other teams roster. We desperately needed La'el Collins fukking have some guts and use a late pick. Terrance Knighton was available Redskins picked him up. Chris Canty, Rolle, Bennett, all left but they didn't get paid outrageous money.

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
Yeah I know he's injured. I don't know how his broken foot is 4-6 week recovery. Prince and Hakeem was 3 months....they still weren't right afterwards.

What about our players?

Rueben clearly was hurt.
Idk Randle, Flowers, and Kennard looked hurt. Hopefully nothing major

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk they cut Mcclain but he was slow as fukk too. All these years of not ever drafting LB maybe caught up to us. Coughlin loves players who work hard and practice. But just think of how many players we could've had. fukking Reese and TC needs to start pulling the trigger alot of guys on the Giants wouldn't even make other teams roster. We desperately needed La'el Collins fukking have some guts and use a late pick. Terrance Knighton was available Redskins picked him up. Chris Canty, Rolle, Bennett, all left but they didn't get paid outrageous money.
The Giants are obsessed with players that can play special teams etc instead of just getting players who are good at their position . Yes Parker use to return punts and shyt but how about he do his one main job ! Catching the fukking ball in the slot , Eli throws some funky passes but when he puts it in your hands you got to catch it

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flowers played through his shyt. :lupe:

Randle knees probably swelled up.

Kennard is always hurt so its no surprise to me
Eli's the only player who's never injured on the Giants . I'm sure Jennings gonna be injured at some point soon , beason will play one game and go back to being hurt .
Is Reggie Wayne still available after he left the pats ?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Any information about injuries?

Everyone is safe lol. That and the fight the defense showed are the few bright spots.
The Giants are obsessed with players that can play special teams etc instead of just getting players who are good at their position . Yes Parker use to return punts and shyt but how about he do his one main job ! Catching the fukking ball in the slot , Eli throws some funky passes but when he puts it in your hands you got to catch it

Exactly. I know their special teams have been ass cheeks for years but getting rid of Preston and putting in James Jones won't make them go from good to bad or vice versa. Fukk, put Dwayne Harris out there as the third receiver