Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Nah don't let the players off. This is on everyone

Defense looked like absolute shyt the Cowboys last 2 drives, they went like 150 yards combined in under 5 minutes

Even with that call, Eli has to be aware to sit it down and run the clock

And then theres 1st and 2nd and goal where they couldn't run it for 1 yard

This is on the players too
I can't get mad at a defense in their first year of the scheme. Only three starters (hankins, prince and DRC) returning. They overachieved. In the first three quarters

I agree on the offense stuff.

Hopefully we didn't come out with injuries.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
I'm not letting the D off the hook though. two times, Romo shredded them in less than 2 minutes. No one touched him. I don't care how good your secondary is (and they played pretty well tonight) but if there's no pressure on the qb, it's a wrap

no reason for us to be playing prevent with that much time left and no Dez on the field:francis: who the fukk would've beat us deep? Terence Williams bum ass?:martin:

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
That clock management was ugly on all parts. Too much fukkery at the end. Calling timeouts. Giving them back. Not running the clock out. Still playing prevent defense.

The offense stunk it up tonight. Need to get better on that side. Defense overachieved but got found out late. Hope it gets better.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
That clock management was ugly on all parts. Too much fukkery at the end. Calling timeouts. Giving them back. Not running the clock out. Still playing prevent defense.

The offense stunk it up tonight. Need to get better on that side. Defense overachieved but got found out late. Hope it gets better.
sup breh

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
no reason for us to be playing prevent with that much time left and no Dez on the field:francis: who the fukk would've beat us deep? Terence Williams bum ass?:martin:
A defensive scheme better left in the 80s.:stopitslime: Hell when has the prevent ever helped a team win?
Tom Coughlin with that antique ass playcalling when they could've put this game away:mindblown:
Old muthfukka should be retired by now enjoying his grandkids instead of takin up a coaching spot for someone younger.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
A defensive scheme better left in the 80s.:stopitslime: Hell when has the prevent ever helped a team win?
Tom Coughlin with that antique ass playcalling when they could've put this game away:mindblown:
Old muthfukka should be retired by now enjoying his grandkids instead of takin up a coaching spot for someone younger.

OR just stop trying to be smarter than everyone. Go for it on 3rd with a run play or even if you do the pass play, go for it on fourth. Rashad Jennings is quoted as saying as a running back, it's tough hearing you're not supposed to score. Meaning they didn't want to score on 1st and 2nd and then decided to do that crap play on 3rd and then kicked on fourth. Rather than just telling Rashad or any of their backs to score on 1st and go up by 10 and then force Dallas to score, then get an onside kick. this team man