Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ODB TD or that Brady PICK would have beaten the undefeated Cheatriots:wow:

...yeah, that ETHER still hurts:scusthov: But, I had an epiphany. I'm happy we got Eli:boss: lockdown for 4-more-years. It's undeniable he's Brady Killer:ucku: And, when we finally put Couglin:old: out to
pasture, and get an offensive no-fukks-given coah:evil: it won't be will GMEN ever win another SuperBowl, it will be how many:smugfavre:

@Rev Hakeems BACK:to:

Last edited:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Lets all roll up a Dutch of that Sour:smugdraper:and laugh at the Iggles & Team Washington's shyttyness

2811620-1613779424-GIF-A.gif

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown: Pugh is in concussion protocol. Last week they said he doesn't have a concussion

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Damn they be piling up on Landon, been reading all these articles about him lmaoooo
If he makes the pick, this doesn't happen I feel lmao

Word? Media heads are lame. He hit his head made a mistake it's over with complaining week after is a waste :camby:

I didn't see any but it's clear as day that he hit the wall probably hit it in Nawlins. He needed this bye week more than anyone on this squad. Less snaps against NE re-signing Cooper. He's mentally/physically mofukking ti'd.

Dahl did a phenomenal job against Rob until that long td pass

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
FAM! We been eating good this thanksgiving.
We NEED to win this game on Sunday, simple as that.
If we don't and given the help we've gotten from the Panthers, Bucs, Lions and Dolphins I'm gonna be upset with this team.
If we win, we'll basically get a 3 game lead on Washington (the in division record should we be tied will be 2-0) and 2 games up on Philly who are in shambles. 3 games up on Dallas.

please FINISH!