Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

Crown Bearer

heavy is the head...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn, word to @DPresidential
No no no, you can blame ODB for getting stripped. He shoulda held that tight and close, and he knows it.
Ugh giant fans sounding like cowboy fans about this non catch. shyt is crazy.

Odell needs to maintain possession until there is no doubt. It was a routine catch bring it in, why extend the ball when this man has routinely swatted balls out of your hand:francis: It reminds me of Reubens in DC last year. Two feet down turns and looses the ball. Int.​
Watch the replay again. When Odell makes the catch and goes to bring it in, Butler gets his left hand on the ball so that's why he put his hands out to keep the ball away, then he got whacked. If he gets the ball striped for some dumb shyt that's one thing, but I'm not gonna blame him for trying to protect the ball.

Not sure how this loss is Coughlin to some of y'all, but whatever.
If its worth anything Eli audibled out of the run play because he saw Odell 1 v 1.
Yeah after cooling off, I can't put much of this on Coughlin and especially now learning that Eli audibled out of the original play, but clock management/playcalling is still too much of an issue with this team and has been for a while now. shyt is ridiculous at this point.

Are you fukking serious? Beatty and Cruz misdiagnosed
seems like the Knicks and Giants are sharing the same medical staff :smh:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Cruz might as well just quit and be a full time socialite now.
saw him more times at events etc than i see of him on the field on tv.

hope when he finally gets fully fit he's mentally ready because i can see it playing a big part in how he comes back.

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
Man, the worst part is JPP, Cruz, and Beatty were supposed to be the cavalry showing up in week 12 or so to help buoy this team.

And now the offensive line is going to keep deteriorating, we won't have a second receiving threat... and JPP is the only person making an impact.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck this season. This is what happens when you don't sign players to bolster thin positions (our safeties ugh) and you miss on draft picks over and over. Thin on the lines, thin at the safety position, thin at wideout, NOTHING at tight end.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
You know what though?

When you think about it, out of Cruz, JPP, and Beatty JPP was the only one to throw our medical staff in the bushes. Dude got his hand blown off and is playing four months later (and making a difference).

We really need to consider giving the medical staff the :camby:
Money is the motivation for all of them.

puggle

Superstar
Daps
Cruz might as well just quit and be a full time socialite now.
saw him more times at events etc than i see of him on the field on tv.

hope when he finally gets fully fit he's mentally ready because i can see it playing a big part in how he comes back.
Yeah, he might have been featured in just as many episodes of Ballers than games played the last 2 seasons unfortunately.

Urbane

Pro
Daps
A tough loss amigos. Overall, this team is still better than I expected. I think if we hit on our next draft (TE + DL) AND MAYBE STAY HEALTHY FOR ONCE, we will be ok. Really missing Prince, not a fan of Hosley. Lastly, I want to give a shoutout to our kicker, that dude is phenomenal.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
when landon made that catch i let out the biggest "Yessssss:bang:" ever. i was this dude
soccer-fan-YES.gif

was such ether when i seen that ball roll around on the ground. im still grieving. :sadgoat:

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
:snoop: season ending surgery for Vic :snoop:

I wouldn't of had a problem if they announced this earlier in the season. What pissess me off is that we've carried him on the roster for 3/4 of the season and he's constantly been announcing a comeback. What kills me further is a troll on another forum called Cruz having the same injury as Berhe.

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
Cruz is done as a Giant.

Maybe a massive pay cut? Prove it deal for a year?

But yeah, probably cooked. Which means they need to get some more options out there for Eli, another receiver or a tight end or both.

Honestly, I don't think Odell caught that ball. I know the rules are bullshyt, and the language is weird... but when I watch that play, I don't think that's a catch. Sorry.

The non-interception is the real killer there. Landon Collins high-pointing that ball and doing a backflip in the air, instead of just catching it... also trying to break your fall with the hand you have the ball in was just :sadbron:

That's why he's a strong safety. Not a free safety.

That's why you need a free safety, jerry.