Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
If we don't get Pugh or Richburg back we're done.
We're losing to the Jets next week too.
I knew this is how we would come out and I'd like to say that I had faith that Coughlin would lead them to be better but this is how this team is.
Odell deserves better and how these bums especially Randle don't lift their game in his presence is baffling.
Make Darkwa the starting RB I don't give a shyt if Jennings and Williams are your guys Reese.
Will watch defensive film when I can but all I'll say is Landon should be at SS or OLB. The boy is too nice against the run to be at FS.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
they really have to get rid of this we do things the hard way/show up after everyone has counted us out mentality. Idc what happens from here on out its the same shyt every week, same TC excuses in the post game press conference every week.

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
The sooner this season is over and we can move on from Coughlin/Reese the better.

They did great things for us, but their time is up. Its the same excuses every week, the same injury issues every year, and the same collapses late in games.

How do you come off a bye week and look like you just played 3 games in 4 days? Injuries are a real issue yes, but that's on the coaching staff too if your team comes out looking like that.

I'd rather this team went 5-11 and got the best pick possible, but we all know this will be a 7-9 type of season where they miss the playoffs but we "fought hard to the end".

Hire a GM and coach together, and build around the few guys we have.