Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Man, the worst part is JPP, Cruz, and Beatty were supposed to be the cavalry showing up in week 12 or so to help buoy this team.

And now the offensive line is going to keep deteriorating, we won't have a second receiving threat... and JPP is the only person making an impact.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck this season. This is what happens when you don't sign players to bolster thin positions (our safeties ugh) and you miss on draft picks over and over. Thin on the lines, thin at the safety position, thin at wideout, NOTHING at tight end.
That's exactly why i wasn't even getting too worked up about any wins or losses because i was just waiting for that late Nov-Dec stretch. And if we would've received good news about Prince, Beatty & Cruz coming back after the bye PLUS a win vs. the Pats...SHYT-WOULD-HAVE-POPPED-THE-FUKK-OFF!! :bryan:

:francis: But no...instead i'm just not going to worked up at all this season, and just hope for the best but expect the worst.

And please...i wasn't expecting anything from Cruz health-wise this season, and now i damn sure ain't expecting it moving forward. So, don't get your hopes up, people.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Hakeem coming home :ehh:

Hopefully he can make a difference and this isn't just a desperation fan appeasing move. If he's even 80% of what he was, his hands mixed with Randle and ODB on the field is a threat.

Low key Eli has PLENTY of weapons. Vareen, Harris, Tye, Donnell if he gets his fukking act together, and White. Clearly we need to tighten up our D. But with the way we played New England, there's no reason why we can't make it to the playoffs and do work. Especially if Prince comes back 100%. Hell, with Prince back, half of these last few games aren't even close.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Hopefully he can make a difference and this isn't just a desperation fan appeasing move. If he's even 80% of what he was, his hands mixed with Randle and ODB on the field is a threat.

Low key Eli has PLENTY of weapons. Vareen, Harris, Tye, Donnell if he gets his fukking act together, and White. Clearly we need to tighten up our D. But with the way we played New England, there's no reason why we can't make it to the playoffs and do work. Especially if Prince comes back 100%. Hell, with Prince back, half of these last few games aren't even close.
It comes down to blunders and coaching. We've had enough chances to win even while being undermanned. A lot of our losses have been us giving up the game. Not just losing.

Hopefully we can get those mistakes fixed, and close out the season strong at 10-6 or 9-7 because that'll likely be enough to win the division