Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
If Gronks out against Philly lmaooo
Absolute fukkery is afoot.
A part of me feels like Captain Kirk will see the Skins into the playoffs.
Facing the Jets, my 2nd favorite WR BMarsh been balling. Would've loved if Reese made a move for him but with his play towards the end of last season they were betting on Randle to make, the leap.

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Absolutely despicable loss.....we are such a frustrating team to watch.

We are in a lot of trouble with this remaining schedule...Jets, Panthers and Vikings are all tough games....Miami and Philly wont be easy either because if there is one thing we are sure about as Giants fans is that we will ALWAYS play to the level of our comp...good or bad.

I felt like yesterday was must win - now we put a lot of pressure on ourselves and with all these injuries to O-line, having no run game, nobody to pass to outside of ODB and Vereen....this can get ugly

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Come off a bye lethargic, to catch a L by Deadskins Cousins:what:

...throw GM, Coaching/Medical staff, and Randall (even tho he showed up late) in the bushes:birdman:
At least we got another ODB (One Hand-Dive-TD catch:fire;) highlight, tho:wow:

Last edited:

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
It would be refreshing to see Eli come up to the podium after losing a game and be pissed.

Always, always that same gottdamn Mayberry farm boy, goofy ass expression :stopitslime:
eli-manning-dumb-face.jpg

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Who was it running around 2 or 3 weeks ago talking about the NYG had another playoff run in them this year? Was it @C.Holla?

Told you breh, ya'll are straight Handley /Reeves/ Hostetler/ Dave Brown era status these days. :scust:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Who was it running around 2 or 3 weeks ago talking about the NYG had another playoff run in them this year? Was it @C.Holla?

Told you breh, ya'll are straight Handley /Reeves/ Hostetler/ Dave Brown era status these days. :scust:
relax bruh the division is weak.We haven't been eliminated,I think we will beat the Jets