Pushing mid 30's, no kids, its looking rough for me

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Most women want to date someone at least 5 years older than them. You could easily pull someone 10 years younger than you. You have plenty of time
This is true OP, you can always dip back down, but you’re starting from scratch so best you can do is 27 or 28, which is when those clocks start ticking.

Bitter brigade going to come in and start lying but we’ve all seen they love dudes older than them, 5-10 years once you’re 25+ is prime.

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
I’m 33, wife probably can’t or don’t wanna have kids, time is passing me by… I feel like life is already over sometimes. I’m charming, funny, and know I can really have my pick when it comes to the gallery under 8s. But I made vows and don’t know if I was really being led by God into this or just caught up in the hype

I think I’m just meant to be alone and fukking
sheesh

single and childless at 41

the family man path ain’t for everyone. and if you go down that road without being dedicated, it can get ugly

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Sir, did you and your wife discuss this prior to marriage?
We did. We always brought it up as a possibility, but also had grander plans that involved our fields (children and special needs) that have not materialized. And life has given her some cards to deal with that aren’t easy. I’m her rock and I try to lean on her and God as mine; but I’m still a man with a lot of temptations and don’t want to be an old man with regret

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
sheesh

single and childless at 41

the family man path ain’t for everyone. and if you go down that road without being dedicated, it can get ugly
I’m such a natural giver and caretaker, teacher, mentor etc. I feel it’s natural for me to wanna pass that on. But dedication to your seeds is not the same as being monogamous and that’s where things get messy