Pushing mid 30's, no kids, its looking rough for me

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
I’m 34, don’t got kids and don’t care… if it happens cool, if not oh well. :manny:
This is exactly my sentiment. My girl swears up and down she doesn’t want kids but I think this will change once she hits 30.

For now I’m going to keep shooting up the guts and putting my faith in the Nuvaring :blessed:

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Your confidence is major lacking.

There's plenty of women out that that would date a 36 yr old man. If you fear some will use you for money, just go 27+
Exactly. I am getting more women than EVER.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
We have to be real with ourselves. We will one day be old, feeble, having a wife and kids is important. Of course you have to be a good father so your kids remain in your life. Honestly, I would probably have a child at 25 if I was guaranteed I would be where I am in life at the moment.
My retirement plan is to lease one of Russell Simmons daughters since they seem to go to the highest bidder for my golden years. And go out with a blast. Who need dependents to take care of you when you old and ugly with money

Have an iron clad will and play the pimp till you expire. :ahh:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
i prefer these countries

England
Netherlands
Germany
Italy
Sweden
Norway
Finland
You enjoy hunting in the Europeans jungles I see. Would you mind breaking down the temperament, body builds, and standard beauty of each ethnicity? Generally speaking. We all know a dime is a dime. Compare the average woman.

rico_ens

Pro
Daps
wat hov say? When you're used to filet mignon. It's kinda hard to go back to Hamburger Helper

What makes whores in Finland Norway England filet mignon? Germany and Italy got some nice ones but they aint fukking with Brazil colombia DR not even close.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
You enjoy hunting in the Europeans jungles I see. Would you mind breaking down the temperament, body builds, and standard beauty of each ethnicity? Generally speaking. We all know a dime is a dime. Compare the average woman.
There’s black women in those countries

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

bad ass mixed breeds but mid white hoes

Netherlands 🇳🇱

finest mixed breeds on the planet

Germany 🇩🇪

thick white hoes and half turkish half white bytches..

Italy 🇮🇹

they hoes ugly to me... the culture n history is more interesting i fw roman history

Sweden 🇸🇪

bad blond white hoes, black, arab hoes

Norway 🇳🇴

same as Sweden

Finland 🇫🇮

hoes in finland are aggressive n like nikkas .. africans be making them into single mothers